EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mhs vs Ahs 1-6A District Championship

Who’s winning this one ? And what is the playoffs looking like for these teams?

Re: Mhs vs Ahs 1-6A District Championship

I got Americas in this one. The Americas defense is going to be all over that Montwood offense. Dumas will overpower the Montwood defense.

Two very solid squads, but I think the Trailblazers are the more complete team. Should be a good one though

Blazer
Who’s winning this one ? And what is the playoffs looking like for these teams?
Hard to say which Division they will end up in. We need to have more resuls from the other teams.

As it stands americas at home as d2 ph away as d2 Franklin away as d2 and mw at home as d1.

This game can't change things

Montwood will play Permian or Lee.

Americas will play Tascosa or Frenship.

Permian got beat by Frienship tonight in a shocker.

Not sure how tiebreakers work in 2-6A, but Midland Lee gonna beat that Permian ass next week so Montwood should host Permian. Franklin goes to Midland Lee or if the football gods wanna be funny and Coronado some how magically sneaks in they'll get have Lee post a 70-piece on them.

Would love to see that Americas-Tascosa rematch at the SAC.

Eyes_From_The_Press_Box

Not sure how tiebreakers work in 2-6A, but Midland Lee gonna beat that Permian ass next week so Montwood should host Permian. Franklin goes to Midland Lee or if the football gods wanna be funny and Coronado some how magically sneaks in they'll get have Lee post a 70-piece on them.

Permian losing to frenship is not a shocker at all. Thatp team is good. Got a stud qb going to ttu.

🤩
Eyes_From_The_Press_Box

Not sure how tiebreakers work in 2-6A, but Midland Lee gonna beat that Permian ass next week so Montwood should host Permian. Franklin goes to Midland Lee or if the football gods wanna be funny and Coronado some how magically sneaks in they\'ll get have Lee post a 70-piece on them.

Permian losing to frenship is not a shocker at all. Thatp team is good. Got a stud qb going to ttu.
The Frenship qb is the very definition of a "difference maker". Frenship is good when they get these transfer qbs (it happens a lot).

it's pretty much set in stone because Permian will not beat Midland Lee. Lee will host Franklin at Grande. Montwood will host Permian at SAC.

True, for me it was, but you make a great point. Permian's offense sounds putrid.

Omega
🤩
Eyes_From_The_Press_Box

Not sure how tiebreakers work in 2-6A, but Midland Lee gonna beat that Permian ass next week so Montwood should host Permian. Franklin goes to Midland Lee or if the football gods wanna be funny and Coronado some how magically sneaks in they\\\'ll get have Lee post a 70-piece on them.

The Frenship qb is the very definition of a "difference maker". Frenship is good when they get these transfer qbs (it happens a lot).

it's pretty much set in stone because Permian will not beat Midland Lee. Lee will host Franklin at Grande. Montwood will host Permian at SAC.
So basically this game doesnt mean anything. I see both teams creating their workhorses. It will be a battle to see who's back ups are better

This is gonna be one heck of a game. Americas is a strong team on both sides of the ball and Dumas, well Dumas does what he does best. Montwood needs to step up their game and go 100% all 4 quarters and make their tackles. I believe both teams are peaking but I have no doubt in my mind Montwood can pull this win. Many folks on here called them the 4th best team and so far have proven everyone wrong. Either way this is definitely the game of year and best of luck to both teams and hopefully injures stay at a minimum. Go Rams!!

Cats32
This is gonna be one heck of a game. Americas is a strong team on both sides of the ball and Dumas, well Dumas does what he does best. Montwood needs to step up their game and go 100% all 4 quarters and make their tackles. I believe both teams are peaking but I have no doubt in my mind Montwood can pull this win. Many folks on here called them the 4th best team and so far have proven everyone wrong. Either way this is definitely the game of year and best of luck to both teams and hopefully injures stay at a minimum. Go Rams!!
That's my point if it doesnt change any outcomes what's the point

Cats32
That's my point if it doesnt change any outcomes what's the point
What do you mean what’s the point? Did you play any sports? You don’t play a game and think ahh it doesn’t matter if we win or not we’re in playoffs. A game like this in EPT is played to win and injuries are a part of the game, so yes they will more than likely be some but you still play to win, regardless! SMH

Cats32
Cats32
That\'s my point if it doesnt change any outcomes what\'s the point
What do you mean what’s the point? Did you play any sports? You don’t play a game and think ahh it doesn’t matter if we win or not we’re in playoffs. A game like this in EPT is played to win and injuries are a part of the game, so yes they will more than likely be some but you still play to win, regardless! SMH
Respectfully for years people have been on this forum discussing how el paso is small minded and dont look at the bigger picture. Imagine now if Ramos galvan dumas acosta or someone gets hurt. The game doesnt matter why not focus on the playoffs. Just a question.

They are playing for a district championship, which unfortunately is historically the success that El Paso teams obtain, Bi-District is a reality and then most El Paso teams get smacked in the Area round. So every game matters...

Wishful thinking there Meow //// Americas will be victorious. Americas Defend will be the determining factor and you know it.

Wishful thinking there Meow //// Americas will be victorious. Americas Defend will be the determining factor and you know it.
We’ll see Friday. I’ll admit their D is stout. But any given Friday

Cats32
We’ll see Friday. I’ll admit their D is stout. But any given Friday
Dude 915 needs to learn how to type in complete sentences lol. I dont think either team is going into this game over confident

The game is to be played. All the talk doesn't matter. I think it will be a tight contest. Who ever makes the least amount of mistakes will be victorious. Montwood is the host team so it's their senior night and they have had plenty of doubters on their path to this point. I'm sure they're looking to prove them wrong. Americas is trying to finish the job and carry momentum into the playoffs. Good luck to both

Americas Trailblazers 2019-2020 District 1-6A Champions.

Well said pops.

Congratulations Americas!!! Good luck in playoffs boys. Hopefully you guys get to the 3rd round!

Went to this game and americas is the most complete team I have seen in el paso since coronado 2009

Went to this game and americas is the most complete team I have seen in el paso since coronado 2009
I would have to agree

Meow Meow, Cats32 for diner and a side roast Ram for the Trail Blazers.

EastKing
Meow Meow, Cats32 for diner and a side roast Ram for the Trail Blazers.
This post was uneccessary. Cats gave credit where it was do.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m