EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parkland at Canutillo

I know, week 9 ended, HS Football almost over 😔But I know there should be some exciting games for some teams to make playoffs or win district. So what games we got out there?

I know am Excited for Parkland at Canutillo, who wins?

Re: Parkland at Canutillo

Get your popcorn, should be good

Parkland has dominated all their opponents and Canutillo has struggled in close games with the same teams. . I see Parkland dominating Canuts for a blowout win . . Parkland, Canutillo, Ysleta, and Hanks in the playoffs

Are all 3 squads from Canutillo and parkland playing for the district tittles?

That should be a good one. I think it will be another close one with Psrkland coming out on top.

Other good match ups should be Americas at Montwood for the 1-6A district title and Pebble Hills at Coronado for the last playoff in the same district.

No parklands jv lost to Hanks

Easy game for canuts! We struggle but pull it together. We adjust and come out on top and so will Friday we will come out on top been district champs!

DA PARK

Canuts
Easy game for canuts! We struggle but pull it together. We adjust and come out on top and so will Friday we will come out on top been district champs!
Most EPians hates all NE teams. I knw Y and deep down you all haters knw Y..... SHOW SUM **** LOVE & make EP GREAT!!!

My prediction for this game

Parkland 24
Canutillo 31

DaRock
My prediction for this game

Parkland 24
Canutillo 31
No one hates NE school or in general. I think we are just fans for our kids that played the game and we cheer for the team or school they play with. So relax. Now this game is for district champ. Get hype up! It's going to be a wild one! At the end all 915 will be cheering for the school that advances in playoffs.

End regulation
Eagles 38
Parkland 38

OT
Eagles 44
Parkland 38

Congratulations to the Canutillo Eagles freshman and JV football teams for getting that district titles.
Now is varsity turn tomorrow to go get!
GO EAGLES!

Nice
Congratulations to the Canutillo Eagles freshman and JV football teams for getting that district titles.
GO EAGLES!
Good Luck Eagle on Friday Night. Fr & JV looked really good against Parkland. Buuuut Parkland"s Varsity is on a whole nutta level. It's about to be some wing clipping going on in a blue forest come Friday night. Just talking Sh** should be a good 1, still talking sh**. MATS BOUT TO BEAT THE BRAKES OFF canutilo.

Animal Control
Nice
GO EAGLES!
Good Luck Eagle on Friday Night. Fr & JV looked really good against Parkland. Buuuut Parkland"s Varsity is on a whole nutta level. It's about to be some wing clipping going on in a blue forest come Friday night. Just talking Sh** should be a good 1, still talking sh**. MATS BOUT TO BEAT THE BRAKES OFF canutilo.
In your dreams Pedro, in your dreams Pedro! You'll be driving back home through those mountains with your tail between your legs!!!! Cuz tomorrow we are having steaks for dinner! Parkland Cows!

34-0 PARKLAND with about 2 min and some change left. Guess we going through that mountain with bird for thanksgiving!! I have no idea why anyone thought Canutillo had a shot outside of the Canutillo faithful.

2 min and change before half

Not so fast my friend
2 min and change before half
So how about those steaks??? Looks to me we end up plucking the feathers of the Eagles...and I enjoyed the drive through those mountains to yell out we champs and your not.

Haha
Animal Control
Nice
GO EAGLES!
Good Luck Eagle on Friday Night. Fr & JV looked really good against Parkland. Buuuut Parkland\\\\\\\"s Varsity is on a whole nutta level. It\\\\\\\'s about to be some wing clipping going on in a blue forest come Friday night. Just talking Sh** should be a good 1, still talking sh**. MATS BOUT TO BEAT THE BRAKES OFF canutilo.
In your dreams Pedro, in your dreams Pedro! You\\\'ll be driving back home through those mountains with your tail between your legs!!!! Cuz tomorrow we are having steaks for dinner! Parkland Cows!
Com on Animal Control.. why did you let that Eagle sit on a Dmn Goose egg for the whole 1st half? MANN Parkland really clipped some wings tonight. Now we got to RIDE BACK ACROSS THAT MOUNTAIN with the windows down so these feathers can fly out. EEEEEEZ WORK!!

This game was very upset and frustrating with the Eagles. Saw the same game every week with the same play calling on offense. No creativity from our Head Coach. Going into playoffs with the same play calling, well what for if our kids getting spank and humiliated by other team and fans by taunting them, I blame this on our coach its time for a change. We will have tons of talent but as long we have the same coaches and the same playbook then we will be stuck. Just cuz they have that one good and only year everyone thinks they are the best coaches well apparently not cuz it's the same play calling over and over again! Retired already and get a young coach who have creativity with the talent we have!

What talent? There is not one kid on the canutillo roster talented enough make waves in football. You should be thanking the Coach for putting canutillo on the map. Please go complain elsewhere. Talent, please.

Kathy
What talent? There is not one kid on the canutillo roster talented enough make waves in football. You should be thanking the Coach for putting canutillo on the map. Please go complain elsewhere. Talent, please.
I disagree canuts do have kids that are talented Enough to make waves! And I agree with Homero with the same play calling since who knows when. Our coaches are afraid of change so they stick with what they only known for years. But talent there is talent both freshmen and JV teams have some studs moving up, and have skills that can be used if the coaches only knew how to used them which will take a miracle on Canutillo to make those changes. The great year Canutillo had were because of the players NOT THE COACHES those kids were aggressive and they hit anybody they threw chingasos!

All you wannabe coaches need to stop talking. No one gets on on here criticizes how you flip burgers wrong, or change out the line on the weed eater at your job.

Simon
All you wannabe coaches need to stop talking. No one gets on on here criticizes how you flip burgers wrong, or change out the line on the weed eater at your job.
Haha...Simon got butt hurt he's probably a coach that coaches little league haha and thinks he's bellichick haha....i do agree your coaches run the same offense every year....easy game for Andress HS. Canuts peeps y'all pathetic! Haha

Haha must flip burgers.

Pelonsito
Haha must flip burgers.
Another loser who also got his butt hurt!! Y'all funny! Haha

Simon
So what are posters supposed to talk about? I thought this was a HS football forum?

I think what they mean is don't criticize coaches or mess with their livlihood. What are we teaching our kids.

Xmas
I think what they mean is don't criticize coaches or mess with their livlihood. What are we teaching our kids.
Mr Xmas and New Years....absolutely agree with you all....peeps here or fans get butt hurt when parents or fans or even players will come here and voice their frustrations about the coaches play calling or how bad they lost or had good they did when winning is happening.

Xmas
Ok. So coaches never make mistakes. They also make all the right plays.

Yes they make mistakes. Just like anyone that has a job. It's just that their mistakes get scrutinized in public. It's not right to scrutinized them that's all.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m