​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montwood to host Permian first round of playoffs

I think most would agree this is inevitable. Montwood is locked in as the D1 #1 seed, and Permian will be the D1 #2 after they lose to Midland Lee. Does anyone know when this game will be on Friday night or Saturday afternoon?

Re: Montwood to host Permian first round of playoffs

It does not matter. The Trailblazers will be beat the wood out of them.

I dont know who you are but yo uh have been trolling non stop. It doesnt seem like they are hiting so chill

I think Montwood will come up on the winning side of a permian matchup (this year). Will be a good game to see.

MOJO... Nooo NOMO letts go RAMS. BAll OUT!!

Saxon
I think most would agree this is inevitable. Montwood is locked in as the D1 #1 seed, and Permian will be the D1 #2 after they lose to Midland Lee. Does anyone know when this game will be on Friday night or Saturday afternoon?
Actually I was wrong. If Coronado beats Pebbles tonight that would knock Montwood to D2 and Franklin would host Permian. Wow.

The mighty MOJO ain't so mighty this year

We shouldn’t assume anything yet. Let’s just wait until the games are over before we start making travel plans.

Permian just beat a state ranked lee, and are going to host bi district next week. Permian is clicking at the right time now.

EP2RGV
The mighty MOJO ain't so mighty this year
Huh.

Why is Montwood traveling to Midland to play Lee? Should they not be hosting?

Lee won the coin toss since both teams ended in 2nd in the division

Confused
Why is Montwood traveling to Midland to play Lee? Should they not be hosting?
Only the team that finishes first in district is guaranteed a home game. Lee and Montwood were technically 2nd in their district. At that point they either play neutral or flip for home. Since there isn’t a really attractive neutral site, they flipped.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m