3. Andress (3rd Round)
4. Franklin (2nd Round)
5. Coronado(2nd Round)
6. Eastwood (2nd Round)
7. Eastlake (2nd Round)
8. Canutillo (2nd Round)
9. Americas (1st Round)
10. Pebble Hills (1st Round)

This is my prediction with the regular season behind us and after injuries and brackets came out.

1. I still have Parkland (4th Round) going the furthest, went through the season pretty much with ease. Usually the best thing about that is that you go into the Post Season pretty healthy. I have them beating Bowie (1st Round), and pulling the upset vs Wichita Falls in the sweet 16 and then losing to Cooper in the Elite 8.
2. Burges(2nd Round) will beat Ysleta in the first and lose in the next round to Cooper.
3. Eastlake (2nd Round) will win a bi-district championship and
4. 3 of the 4 teams in 5a division 1 will go 1 round deep. Eastwood (1st Round), Chapin (1st Round) and Del Valle (1st Round).
5. Andress (2nd Round)will bounce back and get through Canutillo (1st round). Both teams are hurting with injuries, however I feel like Andress has more depth. They will lose in the next round.
6. I have Hanks (2nd round) pulling the upset vs Austin (1st round) and then falling in the 2nd round vs Rider.
7. All 6a teams will fall except for America (2nd round)who will lose to Arlington in the second round.
Recap
1.Parkland (4th Round)
2. Americas (2nd Round)
3. Burges, Eastlake, Andress, and Hanks (2nd round)
4. Eastwood, Chapin, Del Valle, Bowie, Canutillo, Ysleta, Austin, Franklin, Pebble Hills, And Montwood (1st round)

Re: What El Paso Team will go the furthest?

ThE KiNg
This was my playoff prediction before one snap on the gridiron this year;
My Top 10 Teams that will go furthest in the Playoffs
1. Parkland (3rd Round)
2. Burges (3rd Round)
3. Andress (3rd Round)
4. Franklin (2nd Round)
5. Coronado(2nd Round)
6. Eastwood (2nd Round)
7. Eastlake (2nd Round)
8. Canutillo (2nd Round)
9. Americas (1st Round)
10. Pebble Hills (1st Round)

This is my prediction with the regular season behind us and after injuries and brackets came out.

1. I still have Parkland (4th Round) going the furthest, went through the season pretty much with ease. Usually the best thing about that is that you go into the Post Season pretty healthy. I have them beating Bowie (1st Round), and pulling the upset vs Wichita Falls in the sweet 16 and then losing to Cooper in the Elite 8.
2. Burges(2nd Round) will beat Ysleta in the first and lose in the next round to Cooper.
3. Eastlake (2nd Round) will win a bi-district championship and
4. 3 of the 4 teams in 5a division 1 will go 1 round deep. Eastwood (1st Round), Chapin (1st Round) and Del Valle (1st Round).
5. Andress (2nd Round)will bounce back and get through Canutillo (1st round). Both teams are hurting with injuries, however I feel like Andress has more depth. They will lose in the next round.
6. I have Hanks (2nd round) pulling the upset vs Austin (1st round) and then falling in the 2nd round vs Rider.
7. All 6a teams will fall except for America (2nd round)who will lose to Arlington in the second round.
Recap
1.Parkland (4th Round)
2. Americas (2nd Round)
3. Burges, Eastlake, Andress, and Hanks (2nd round)
4. Eastwood, Chapin, Del Valle, Bowie, Canutillo, Ysleta, Austin, Franklin, Pebble Hills, And Montwood (1st round)
1st I would like to see all teams in the 915 to do well in the playoffs win or lose. Sticking to t topic based on regional play, Id say Parkland has the better chance to go the deepest. I think 7 On 7 helped them get pass the gitters of playing and beating out of town teams and they have the mind set of we are here to compete. Americas can go far as long as they have a complete game and coaching is on point Cant wait, hope for the best, and Good luck to All. 915!!

The division 2 5a teams have the easiest road. Montwood is done franklin is done (Permian is better and franklin is worse) pebble hills is done. Americas has a shot but frenship has a great qb (tech committ)

D2 5a plays local in 1st. And doesnt have to play a dfw till third round

Parkland shouldn’t look past their 2nd round opponent. They would be favored but the 3-5A teams are in a better district than the local team.

Rider would be the potential 3rd round opponent.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m