EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Decision - Riverside moves to 4A

For context, plc (#3)and callalen #8are top 8 in the state 5ad2 ranking all that while technically being 4a clubs. In 5ad1 Corpus Christi miller is top 10 in the state in their class while playing with 4a enrollment numbers. But 4a is weak lol

Oh you kids are cute...saying Callahan and etc
East Texas teams...lets help you put thibgs in perspective...yes 4A in east texas is a different animal than west Texas...why are you spotlighting east texas teams? 915 teams will never get that far? Why dont you mention west texas 4A instead?...O I dont know your area..I live by Georgetown. So my question to anyone who knows and speaks truths. Is 4A in El Paso a top tier division?

6Ais _King
Oh you kids are cute...saying Callahan and etc
East Texas teams...lets help you put thibgs in perspective...yes 4A in east texas is a different animal than west Texas...why are you spotlighting east texas teams? 915 teams will never get that far? Why dont you mention west texas 4A instead?...O I dont know your area..I live by Georgetown. So my question to anyone who knows and speaks truths. Is 4A in El Paso a top tier division?
I literally brought up 3 west texas teams before that comment you clown. Estacado, hirshchi and dumas. Want another one? Greenwood in midland , the list goes on. Point is 4a is not close to backyard football or whatever these clowns called it and riverside will be better off in 4a where they belong

Suggestion: Make Riverside HS into a Middle School and shuttle all high school kids to Ysleta. Ummmm ?

You are really passionate about 4A aren't you...its a bit strange why you lobby for the division soooo much. Maybe a school trauma from the past??. Lol- I think all divisions are great, don't feel one is better than the other. Football is football.

You are really passionate about 4A aren't you...its a bit strange why you lobby for the division soooo much. Maybe a school trauma from the past??. Lol- I think all divisions are great, don't feel one is better than the other. Football is football.
Thats what im trying to get at lol. Some dudes here think lower divisions arent good. Anything over 3ad1 is still good football. 3ad2 and under is also good but just too mismatched and one player can take over the whole game

During the year I posted Maxpreps rankings for El Paso County schools. I looked up the teams each El Paso county team is playing in area round and MT View and Clint played teams ranked higher than Americas. I think Americas is at 66 while Decatur is 40 something and Springtown is 50 something. There is some good football in all levels.

I know this is an old post. But I find it funny how some posters on here trashed 4-A and under football. Some even calling it middle school level FB. Funny thing is that this upcoming weekend Texas High Schools will be represented in the NFL Divisional Championships with 24 players. 7 of those are from 4-A and 3-A ranks! One poster even trashed Big Spring. Tannehill went there. Not bad for MS football.

FalconFeather
I know this is an old post. But I find it funny how some posters on here trashed 4-A and under football. Some even calling it middle school level FB. Funny thing is that this upcoming weekend Texas High Schools will be represented in the NFL Divisional Championships with 24 players. 7 of those are from 4-A and 3-A ranks! One poster even trashed Big Spring. Tannehill went there. Not bad for MS football.
I’ll just say that some of the schools were probably in the old 4A. I know back when Tannehill went to Big Spring they were in the old 4A, which is 5A now.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m