EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Round 2

Panhandle
On the 2 point conversion for Americas, #22 hips clearly hit the ground before the pile moved over the goal line. And some third down conversions for Americas were very questionable. Ummm
Did americas not rush for like 500 yards your head coach and defensive coordinator need to be fired. Without the qb frenship is bottom.of the barrel so since he's graduating welcome back to the bottom

It was a very good game. To bad that the Refs had to help Americas with the win. You should request the same officials for the Arlington game.

Panhandle
It was a very good game. To bad that the Refs had to help Americas with the win. You should request the same officials for the Arlington game.
So you know refs for the playoffs dont come from the areas where either team is from correct. And I ask again didn't yall give up like 500 rushing how does that happen.

Panhandle
On the 2 point conversion for Americas, #22 hips clearly hit the ground before the pile moved over the goal line. And some third down conversions for Americas were very questionable. Ummm
Can't you come up with new material. I saw you comment the same thing on another thread. Here's a thought, stop worrying about El Paso teams and worry about your mighty Panhandle team.

You know the Refs gave you some first downs and the 2 points. Period!

Panhandle
You know the Refs gave you some first downs and the 2 points. Period!
Man go and get in yalls warm up lines its basketball season

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m