EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best team in el paso

Who was it this year. There can really only be 2 teams in the convo parkland and americas. Who you got.

How would the game go if they played each other.

Why dont they play each other.

Re: Best team in el paso

Stop man, America’s would wreck Parkland. No comparison on each teams strength of schedule.

Sleep on Parkland if yall want too. All this talk bout schedule, weak district, they'll get wrecked is non sense. I'd bet on parkland's last 2 yr teams up against any EP teams in history.

You're correct in Parkland and Americas due to finish and records so far. But when you talk about matchups I don't think Parkland would beat Americas, Montwood, or Franklin. Probably not even a healthy Pebble Hills. Strength and schedule means alot. I'm pretty sure Parkland's coach has the opportunity to schedule these other 6A teams (outside of Socorro) like Andress and Eastlake do. There's probably a reason he doesn't.

Fa real fa real
Sleep on Parkland if yall want too. All this talk bout schedule, weak district, they'll get wrecked is non sense. I'd bet on parkland's last 2 yr teams up against any EP teams in history.
Hahaha. Keep drinking the kool aid.

Parkland is the most overrated team ever!!! Name one quality win please ???? In the last 2 years??

They beat Eastlake in a scrimmage. They beat Burges and Austin; the best/top teams in their respected district 5A. They are without a doubt the best 5 A team in El Paso and can beat all except for maybe 1 team--Americas... It ain't there fault everyone rode Franklin all year and Franklin flopped so now yall can't say Franklin is better than them. Parklands recently beat out of town teams so why keep hating? They are one of the best, if not, the best team in the city. They always run El Paso in 7 on 7 and beat 6A or 5 A teams; pick your poison. Stop being a hater just cheer for them to rep the city. At that district 6A wasn't even a clear picture; they all beat each other than got smashed right away and Americas got lucky against Frenship.

Parkland has a lot of talent and they deserve their props. But I don’t think they could beat Americas. Truthfully I don’t think they beat Montwood or Franklin.

EP
They beat Eastlake in a scrimmage. They beat Burges and Austin; the best/top teams in their respected district 5A. They are without a doubt the best 5 A team in El Paso and can beat all except for maybe 1 team--Americas... It ain't there fault everyone rode Franklin all year and Franklin flopped so now yall can't say Franklin is better than them. Parklands recently beat out of town teams so why keep hating? They are one of the best, if not, the best team in the city. They always run El Paso in 7 on 7 and beat 6A or 5 A teams; pick your poison. Stop being a hater just cheer for them to rep the city. At that district 6A wasn't even a clear picture; they all beat each other than got smashed right away and Americas got lucky against Frenship.
This isnt 7 on 7 buddy.Your handing your point on a scrimmage????? Find anther hobby buddy.Name one good win the past 2 years.

EP
GTFOH...They (YOU) beat one out of town team in the last 10 years....Thats correct, ONE! Parkland is a good local 5a team and thats it. Americas, Franklin, and Montwood would all beat you, PERIOD! Enjoy the success over Jeff, Riverside, Horizon,Socorro, and the other "powerhouses you faced this year! Go win a game in Ratliff and then get on here and talk....

Stop sleeping on Parkland Dots

Stop hating. They beat Austin and Burges who were 1st and second in the other district. Parkland beat Eastlake (scrimmage) and so did Burges; by 8 points. Eastlake lost to Montwood by 3; that's it, 3 points. A 5 A school played Eastlake better than Montwood did. Those are facts #FAX

They won area in 2017 and been to that area round the last 3 years. So don't say 10 years, learn to research you egghead.

They've made state rounds in 7 on 7 the last 2 years in a row....

What has Montwood or Franklin done that's so special? NADA (oh we're 6 A, that means we are automatically better) lmao...

Best All Time Team ? Best Team now? Best game ever ?

Hey egghead, thats the only out of town team(2017) you have beat....Go tell your fearless coach to schedule real 6a teams, you will find out real quick the difference.

EP
Well I was with you until the last comment now sounds like you are hating on americas

Fa real fa real
Please be specific which dots is sleeping on parkland

EP
Stop hating. They beat Austin and Burges who were 1st and second in the other district. Parkland beat Eastlake (scrimmage) and so did Burges; by 8 points. Eastlake lost to Montwood by 3; that's it, 3 points. A 5 A school played Eastlake better than Montwood did. Those are facts #FAX

They won area in 2017 and been to that area round the last 3 years. So don't say 10 years, learn to research you egghead.

They've made state rounds in 7 on 7 the last 2 years in a row....

What has Montwood or Franklin done that's so special? NADA (oh we're 6 A, that means we are automatically better) lmao...

There is an easy way to figure it out. Have coach frontz actually schedule a 6a playoff team and not socorro. I dont think you actually know how good americas montwood and franklin were

Hey egghead, thats the only out of town team(2017) you have beat....Go tell your fearless coach to schedule real 6a teams, you will find out real quick the difference.
I say americas beats parkland by 50

Canutillo Eagles!!! Baby! The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!!!!

Fa real fa real
Please be specific which dots is sleeping on parkland
My bad but its .x3 with all the talking out the side of his neck.

Hell I see both of you Dots out your dmn minds............

Lol I threw mine in just to throw some shade. But for real why dint the coaches set this game up. Would sell out I think

Lol I threw mine in just to throw some shade. But for real why dint the coaches set this game up. Would sell out I think
From my understanding Frontz isn't ducking anyone. Even tried to schedule 7v7 and teams didn't want that trouble. Trust that Parkland is legit.

Parkland about to get beat by a 4-7 team. Lmao.

Fa real fa real
From my understanding Frontz isn't ducking anyone. Even tried to schedule 7v7 and teams didn't want that trouble. Trust that Parkland is legit.
I doubt it. The good 7a teams have trouble finding games and fill their non districts with put of town teams. I guarantee 1 of those 4 playoff teams would play. Maybe not franklin or americas as they truly schedule tough opponents but I bet pebble.hills or montwood would play.

Just lost to a 3-7 team... maybe Frontz will stop scheduling cup cakes.

Just lost to a 3-7 team... maybe Frontz will stop scheduling cup cakes.
He wont

americas 72
parkland 6

You are one delusional dude. Time to sleep on Parkland after their performance last night.

menso
americas 72
parkland 6
This probably more accurate than tongue in cheek this year. The way they beat eastwood montwood and pebble hills was disrespectful. They were just that much better, and parkland isn't on those teams level.

Coach Melton has been trying to schedule parkland for years now, but of course parkland is SCARED lol. Americas would destroy parkland by 50 points atleast.... so would franklin montwood and pebble hills even Coronado if we are being honest

Blazer
Coach Melton has been trying to schedule parkland for years now, but of course parkland is SCARED lol. Americas would destroy parkland by 50 points atleast.... so would franklin montwood and pebble hills even Coronado if we are being honest
Coronado has lost to Andress, Canutillo and Eastlake in recent years.

NewYear
Blazer
Coronado has lost to Andress, Canutillo and Eastlake in recent years.
Coronado lost to a lot of people lol

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m