Author
Comment
Parkland and Wichita

14 to 14 halftime

final Wichita 42 Parkland 14

That result speaks volumes Parkland coaching issue. No halftime adjustments

Re: Parkland and Wichita

Parkland was 11-0 and lost to Wichita Falls who was 4-7

Those records are what really speaks volumes. This is what everyone should be talking about.

Rudy
14 to 14 halftime

final Wichita 42 Parkland 14

That result speaks volumes Parkland coaching issue. No halftime adjustments
Holding both fist and my feet in the air, I'll say RIGHT ON!!! I was there and I believe you were too bcuz you hit it on tip of the head. Parkland in the 2nd half made no adjustments at all. Siiiiiimple adjustments and all the boys heard from coaches was "keep grinding boys, how bad do you want it". Coaches have to get thier fingers out of thier u no what and start coaching.

This is what happens when you have a coach that is more worried about his win percentage then preparing a team.As a coach you want to test your kids there is no reason for a coach to have a schedule like parkland with as much talent they have there.Challenge your team and yourself so when your these situations your know how to coach! Sorry extremely disappointed in the lack of adjustments and excuses!

Orange bird
This is what happens when you have a coach that is more worried about his win percentage then preparing a team.As a coach you want to test your kids there is no reason for a coach to have a schedule like parkland with as much talent they have there.Challenge your team and yourself so when your these situations your know how to coach! Sorry extremely disappointed in the lack of adjustments and excuses!
Pajaro naranjado callese!

All the 915 coaches are only good in there own area. They all care about only wining district or making A playoff game. Once they play out town the 915 coaches never and I say never prepare the students to what they will be facing. We played a school 3-7 or 4-6 record but some of those players were twice our size and twice our speed. 915 will never be a challenge to those school. So 915 get over it, next year will be that same peeps us complaining about 915 coaches and there same play calling every year what works here in EP it won’t work with out town school!

Haha
Orange bird

All the 915 coaches are only good in there own area. They all care about only wining district or making A playoff game. Once they play out town the 915 coaches never and I say never prepare the students to what they will be facing. We played a school 3-7 or 4-6 record but some of those players were twice our size and twice our speed. 915 will never be a challenge to those school. So 915 get over it, next year will be that same peeps us complaining about 915 coaches and there same play calling every year what works here in EP it won’t work with out town school!
Lol i can assure you a team from wf isn’t twice as big or fast as parkland. The type of kids they have there are similar to ep kids. So yes when a coach says or infers that i always find it funny. Parkland has the athletes to compete and so do a couple other ep schools

I understand that adjustments weren’t made at halftime, but being there and watching referees who were blatantly biased was a joke. A Witchita player was kicking a Parkland player and the refs turned a blind eye. Herrera was already down and the ball came out and they called it a fumble. Those are only 2 of the many blatant calls. El Paso teams will never get a fair shake in any out of town playoff game. I also attended the Americas game and the refs also missed blatant penalties. All about money and football boosters over there I guess.

🤩
Haha
Orange bird

Lol i can assure you a team from wf isn’t twice as big or fast as parkland. The type of kids they have there are similar to ep kids. So yes when a coach says or infers that i always find it funny. Parkland has the athletes to compete and so do a couple other ep schools
When Wichita Falls beat Canutillo in 2013 their best player was 5’6” 150. He plays at NMSU now. That guy almost single-handedly beat them. They don’t have 6’7” players all over the place, don’t believe the lies!

NewYear
🤩
Haha
Orange bird

When Wichita Falls beat Canutillo in 2013 their best player was 5’6” 150. He plays at NMSU now. That guy almost single-handedly beat them. They don’t have 6’7” players all over the place, don’t believe the lies!
Lol yup i agree with you. Heck the best qb in wichita falls is a kid that looks exactly like the type of kid youd see in the rgv or el paso. A 4star recruit with 3 fbs offers 2 being p5. What im trying is wichita schools nor west texas schools are alot bigger/faster than an average el paso school. Thats a lazy excuse.

Parkland lost because of their coaching staff

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m