No

Re: America's

Midland, I think.

Thanks everyone

Anyone knows the score

34-14 ARLINGTON. No selective ball placement in this game.

Anyone knows the score

Americas is only team to keep score to less than super "blowout" proportions.(On the edge) Wait til next year, again.

Futbol season ahead.......

There's always basketball lol

Officiating didn’t go in ur favor this week!! Guess we’ll have to wait till next year ✌️

Panhandle
34-14 ARLINGTON. No selective ball placement in this game.
I hope your teams game went well this week. Oh your last game was last week when we came back after trailing the entire game until the last minute thirty seconds to take the lead and ultimately win the game.

JRAM
Officiating didn’t go in ur favor this week!! Guess we’ll have to wait till next year ✌️
Officiating wasn't that great in this game. Maybe we should have had the crew they used in your game this week, or did you have a game this week?

Yes cause the officials put up 34 on the best team to ever come out of El Paso.. lol

JRAM
Yes cause the officials put up 34 on the best team to ever come out of El Paso.. lol
Who said it was the best team ever? You out of town guys always claim that. Heard that about Coronado 2009 and Montwood 2004. You the day that every other year. Get a new punchline.

The americas mommy and dad who started the “ best El Paso team ever” thread.. anyway if u need to hear it u and Melton r the patriots of El Paso football

JRAM
The americas mommy and dad who started the “ best El Paso team ever” thread.. anyway if u need to hear it u and Melton r the patriots of El Paso football
And who does your kid play for? Socorro high school?

I must not have seen that thread and I read all of them lol.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m