EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Realignment time!

Lol this dude saying ysleta cheats lol. Stop it. We are open enrollment period.

JMAZ
This is been done by enrollment, right? I would love to see Canutillo and Parkland move up to 6a?
No chance. They have 1500-1600 enrollment. Those are solid 5a D2 Numbers.

JMAZ
Maverick
🦅
Haha...you a right I do see those coaches either retiring or transfer or terminated. But Canutillo with a roster of 50+ players every year they should be unstoppable, so I guess to blame is the talent right, not the coaches? 🤔
Another bitter parent. Or wanna be coach.
i don't see how he's bitter or wanna be coach. He's just saying what its been seeing each Friday night or been a big team in number and then to play at Ysleta and Riverside levels (no offense) cuz those team are almost iron man football and they put a fight vs the Eagles.
Anytime you are negative towards a team you just putting them down, you are bitter about something.

NewYear
The americas coach accused dv of doctoring numbers?
Not directly. Maybe he was talking about Eastlake or Eastwood.

Tweet from Americas HC account:

Shady schools trying to figure out how to make 100 kids dissapear on snapshot day so they can stay 5a
I saw that but it wasn't very specific. So where the teams that were barely 5a that would be who those are directed at. Plus i have seen him and eastwood coach go back and forth probably for eastwood as their reputation is shady

NewYear

Shady schools trying to figure out how to make 100 kids dissapear on snapshot day so they can stay 5a
I saw that but it wasn't very specific. So where the teams that were barely 5a that would be who those are directed at. Plus i have seen him and eastwood coach go back and forth probably for eastwood as their reputation is shady
You’re right. He might have “rivalries” with some coaches that I’m unaware of.

I see the Del Valle reported number is 2096. I’m very interested in El Dorados enrollment. They should have similar numbers to Del Valle.

NewYear

Think you’re right when you say Melton is probably talking about Eastwood and maybe Eastlake. From a far it seems like there’s not a whole lot of love between the Americas and Eastwood head coaches lol.

EP Eastwood returning to 6A.
EP Eastlake moving up to 6A.
That'll put six teams in District 1-6A.
Has Eastlake been the highest classification anytime?

This will be Eastlakes first time in 6A

It will make 8 6a teams

It will make 8 6a teams
Yes, I meant going from 6 to 8. Silly me. Saw that error after a night's sleep.

Hear Bel Air is getting rid of battle of the helmet! What do you guys think about that?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m