Realist
Heard it’s gone!
Is that all you heard???

Re: Battle of the helmet

Qbert
Realist
Heard it’s gone!
Is that all you heard???
A lot of it is he said, she said. The only for sure thing is Eastwood v. Bel Air will not happen.

From what I've heard, I believe Eastwood is looking to possibly schedule Parkland as the replacement for that week.

Chucoball
Qbert
Realist
Heard it’s gone!
Is that all you heard???
A lot of it is he said, she said. The only for sure thing is Eastwood v. Bel Air will not happen.

From what I've heard, I believe Eastwood is looking to possibly schedule Parkland as the replacement for that week.
Parkland??? Same level of competition. Might as well schedule Santa Teresa, Tornillo, Fabens or even Onate.

Has it even been a battle in recent history

Is parkland scared of scheduling teams east of El Paso?

Hell theybare scared to schedule teams of far east el paso lol

Chucoball
Qbert
Realist
Heard it’s gone!
Is that all you heard???

At least 6A will have the Battle of the Wood between Montwood and Eastwood.

Scoggins no longer wanted to continue the tradition. Must be scared. Eastwood was forced to find another team. I just thought more alumni would be upset about this. On the flip side it should be a good game with Parkland.

Can’t understand why a 5-A looking to bring the program back to respectability would not want to schedule this yearly rivalry against a 6-A program??

Am sure that Alumni when they find out will not be too happy. It’s one thing if over time one school was like 6-A and another school dropped to 4-A and could not snap a ball and chew gum at the same time and had no talent.

Weird decision if you ask me.

It's just really sad as it is an old rivalry that is now dead

Realist
Scoggins no longer wanted to continue the tradition. Must be scared. Eastwood was forced to find another team. I just thought more alumni would be upset about this. On the flip side it should be a good game with Parkland.
Just a guess, maybe Julio putting up an 80-piece on him strained that relationship, but Bel Air's defense was so poor this year, no Julio's fault Bel Air couldn't stop anyone in district play, hell Chapin put up a 60-burger on them. If Scogin is backing out due to that blowout loss, that's soft as hell....

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m