EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RHS scheduling

Saw on twitter that RHS is looking for games for weeks 5 &. 6. That can’t be good.

Re: RHS scheduling

Riverside?

That’s the problem with 5-team districts. They only have 4 district games and those will be weeks 7-10. Maybe if a 5A D2 has 5 teams too they can schedule their old district mates.

Yes, Riverside. My thinking is that having to go to twitter to look for games means that not much must be open in the local 5-A districts as you personally know those coaches and would have already talked to them.

FalconFeather
Yes, Riverside. My thinking is that having to go to twitter to look for games means that not much must be open in the local 5-A districts as you personally know those coaches and would have already talked to them.
Well, fact is that I don’t think any of the 5a schools have an idea about the exact district they will be placed in.

NewYear
FalconFeather
Well, fact is that I don’t think any of the 5a schools have an idea about the exact district they will be placed in.
Gonna have to wait until Feb. to find out, but getting the word out there and having a plan is not a bad idea.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m