​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
National Signing Day

Any updates on local kids?
Today is signing day for the early period.

Re: National Signing Day

Does this question belong in the Football Humor thread?

FalconFeather
Does this question belong in the Football Humor thread?
How many Falcons are signing today?

My guess would be zero.

What about Stonewall?

Why would this be in honor. El paso kids dont need to sign. They should wait till after because they may get better offers. But cox did sign to Idaho

Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up "offers" but many are not solid. By waiting, that "offer" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.

FalconFeather
Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up "offers" but many are not solid. By waiting, that "offer" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.
Looks like 2020 class is full of D2's and D3's. Not complaining an offer is an offer even if it's just a $1 offer off a pencil, pen or a book at the University bookstore. It's all good for the players. I'm sure there are thousands of seniors all over the country who do not have a single offer who wish they had some D2 or D3 offers.

Edgar
FalconFeather
Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up \"offers\" but many are not solid. By waiting, that \"offer\" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.
Looks like 2020 class is full of D2\'s and D3\'s. Not complaining an offer is an offer even if it\'s just a $1 offer off a pencil, pen or a book at the University bookstore. It\'s all good for the players. I\'m sure there are thousands of seniors all over the country who do not have a single offer who wish they had some D2 or D3 offers.
Aren’t D2 and d3 offers just aid packages? I don’t think those schools offer actual scholarships to play football.

FalconFeather
Inaccurate. After early signing some recruiting boards change and kids that sign elsewhere are removed which could move some of our kids up the board. Get a clue.

NewYear
Edgar
FalconFeather
Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up \\\"offers\\\" but many are not solid. By waiting, that \\\"offer\\\" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.
Looks like 2020 class is full of D2\\\'s and D3\\\'s. Not complaining an offer is an offer even if it\\\'s just a \$1 offer off a pencil, pen or a book at the University bookstore. It\\\'s all good for the players. I\\\'m sure there are thousands of seniors all over the country who do not have a single offer who wish they had some D2 or D3 offers.
Aren’t D2 and d3 offers just aid packages? I don’t think those schools offer actual scholarships to play football.
D2 schools give athletic scholarships. D3 schools are not allowed to.

FalconFeather
Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up \"offers\" but many are not solid. By waiting, that \"offer\" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.
Inaccurate. After early signing some recruiting boards change and kids that sign elsewhere are removed which could move some of our kids up the board. Get a clue.
Talk to me in the Spring with our “load” of D1 signees. Get a clue! If an EP kid ain’t on the board now, they ain’t showing up in the next month or two.

NewYear
Edgar
FalconFeather
Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up \\\\\\\"offers\\\\\\\" but many are not solid. By waiting, that \\\\\\\"offer\\\\\\\" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.
Looks like 2020 class is full of D2\\\\\\\'s and D3\\\\\\\'s. Not complaining an offer is an offer even if it\\\\\\\'s just a \\$1 offer off a pencil, pen or a book at the University bookstore. It\\\\\\\'s all good for the players. I\\\\\\\'m sure there are thousands of seniors all over the country who do not have a single offer who wish they had some D2 or D3 offers.
D2 schools give athletic scholarships. D3 schools are not allowed to.
If the grades are there D2, D3 and NAIA will do everything in their power to find that money for the athlete. Not necessarily called scholarships but money is money and there is lots of it out there.

FalconFeather
FalconFeather
Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up \\\"offers\\\" but many are not solid. By waiting, that \\\"offer\\\" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.
Talk to me in the Spring with our “load” of D1 signees. Get a clue! If an EP kid ain’t on the board now, they ain’t showing up in the next month or two.
So Isaiah davis waited to sign and all of a sudden he has a utsa offer. So like I said for el paso kids waitin GB n is better as they can move up recruiting boards because people.above them signed to other places.

FalconFeather
FalconFeather
Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up \\\\\\\"offers\\\\\\\" but many are not solid. By waiting, that \\\\\\\"offer\\\\\\\" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.
So Isaiah davis waited to sign and all of a sudden he has a utsa offer. So like I said for el paso kids waitin GB n is better as they can move up recruiting boards because people.above them signed to other places.
He waited?? He just signed on the last day of the EARLY SIGNING PERIOD. ?????

FalconFeather
FalconFeather
FalconFeather
Just the opposite. Many of our kid are borderline D1 prospects. They make rack up \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"offers\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" but many are not solid. By waiting, that \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"offer\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" quickly turns into a blue shirt or gray shirt or whatever they are called.
He waited?? He just signed on the last day of the EARLY SIGNING PERIOD. ?????
Yes he waited until after signing day and some things changed and he got an offer that he didn't have

These are the 21 institutions that came to El Paso today for the combine at the Socorro complex. Does anyone know anything about these schools and how they do it to give the kids scholarships, grants, aid or whatever?

D3 school MacMurray University
D3 school Manchester University
NAIA school Midamerica Nazarene University
NAIA school Midland University
D2 school Midwestern State University
D3 school Millikin University
JUCO school Minnesota State Community & Tech College
NAIA school Missouri Valley College
JUCO school New Mexico Military Institute
D3 school Nichols College
D3 school North Park University
D2 school Northwood University
D3 school Olivet College
D3 school Southwestern University
D3 school Sul Ross State University
D2 school Tarleton State University
D2 school Texas A&M University Kingsville
NAIA school Trinity International University
JUCO school Trinity Valley Community College
D2 school University of Minnesota Crookston
D2 school University of Texas of the Permian Basin

FarEastsider
These are the 21 institutions that came to El Paso today for the combine at the Socorro complex. Does anyone know anything about these schools and how they do it to give the kids scholarships, grants, aid or whatever?

D3 school Olivet College
Eastern New Mexico who is Division 2 also was at the combine.

FarEastsider

D3 school Olivet College
Texas A&M Kingsville just picked up a new head coach Michael Salinas; former Edinburg High Grad, also played at Kingsville, he was the first head football coach at Edinburg Vela and coached two years at Weslaco High.

FarEastsider