EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Football 2020

Who are the top teams and players for each level for next year?

Re: Football 2020

Should be interesting with 6A-1 welcoming Eastwood back and Eastlake moving up. Makes for some exciting matchups. Division 1 5A with the 3 El Paso teams and whoever from Lubbock and Amarillo will probably not be interesting.

The top El Paso teams will be the teams who right now are hitting the weightroom hard and nonstop through the offseason. Which I can bet 3.5 million dollars that come summer 2020 every El Paso player will still look like sticks and with no meat on them much less any speed.

Of course...wouldnt expect anything different. Every year, year in and year out...coaches and kids dont take football all that serious. Its a paycheck for coaches...and the kids/ players- they want instant results...they are used to just excuses.

You can pretty much count Andress out for 2020 as they lost 1/2 their team to graduates and transfers..... Parkland might be able to make something work with their Seniors.... Americas rarely plays anyone good so they’ll be sitting pretty... Chapin might struggle with the changes of a new coach but that’s one to watch...

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m