EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EP High

Your son ain't transferring out shut up. How can his daddy have helped him with this job. Who should have gotten it

Coach Aguilar did a great job out in San Eli the last few seasons. He changed the culture of the program and got everybody on the same page as far as athletics went. You could tell there was a different energy around the program. It may not have always shown up in the win / loss column, but in a community like that you're always going to have ups and downs as far as talent goes.

El Paso high made a good hire here. If anyone out there knows who were the finalists for the job then we could have a debate. However, I feel like this a good hire for the oldest High School in El Paso. Coach Aguilar will bring his own energy and enthusiasm to the school and the program. It will take some time to make El Paso a perennial contender in that tough district, however, I feel that you will be able to notice things slowly start to change around the football program and all other athletic programs at the school as well.

Lmao come on his dad just gave his son the job it was all bs but what do you expect from this district. Your telling me he was in such a hurry to leave San Eli he was a finalist at EPHS and Chapin. Episd has good OC and DC that work hard and never get a chance because of bs like this I’ll say this he is not gonna beat Austin he will have a tough time getting out of the lower shelf of that district Jeff is better so is Irvin and Austin is tough so who is he gonna beat Burges or Andress or will he beat Bowie he will struggle remember coach wells and Denenger how about Hernandez How did that go???

Yo "Pantha", did you pass grammar in English Class?

LOCO
Coach Aguilar did a great job out in San Eli the last few seasons. He changed the culture of the program and got everybody on the same page as far as athletics went. You could tell there was a different energy around the program. It may not have always shown up in the win / loss column, but in a community like that you're always going to have ups and downs as far as talent goes.

El Paso high made a good hire here. If anyone out there knows who were the finalists for the job then we could have a debate. However, I feel like this a good hire for the oldest High School in El Paso. Coach Aguilar will bring his own energy and enthusiasm to the school and the program. It will take some time to make El Paso a perennial contender in that tough district, however, I feel that you will be able to notice things slowly start to change around the football program and all other athletic programs at the school as well.
Did you really just call that district tough. Lol that's the funniest thing I have read today. May be the weakest district in the state.

Pantha
Lmao come on his dad just gave his son the job it was all bs but what do you expect from this district. Your telling me he was in such a hurry to leave San Eli he was a finalist at EPHS and Chapin. Episd has good OC and DC that work hard and never get a chance because of bs like this I’ll say this he is not gonna beat Austin he will have a tough time getting out of the lower shelf of that district Jeff is better so is Irvin and Austin is tough so who is he gonna beat Burges or Andress or will he beat Bowie he will struggle remember coach wells and Denenger how about Hernandez How did that go???
So let's just be honest. Episd does promote its coordinators. Settle down their pantha.......... am I missing something does Aguilar dad work at el paso high. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest. Or is he a central office big Wig. Inform those of us in the dark.

1 2
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m