My Money is on OC, Coach Cortinas!

Re: SO Who's Next at San Eli??

Who cares? lol

Eyes_From_The_Box
Who cares? lol
Obviously anyone that lives in san eli

The San Elizario HC job should be a decent one to go for. It seems, from the outside at least, that there is a renewed energy and enthusiasm around the program. Aguilar brought alot of that to the campus. It remains to be seen if he will be taking any of his coaches with him over to El Paso High.

Looking at the in house candidates is obviously something that they should do. The 6 win season was a plus, but going back to only 3 wins last year doesn't look all too good on the resume. Depends on if the OC or DC was a big part of the feeling of the program. I'm sure there will be some other coaches from around the city that will take a look at this job as an opportunity to become the Head Coach of a program.

He brought both coordinators with him to San Eli why would he not take them with him to EPHS

It simple for a wining program. Class enrollment and talent. Gifted Student Athletes make any HC look good.

I just got dumber reading this post. What does this mean

1 percent,dig in.

What Valley is trying to say is, A HC or School has to have players that have skills to play the sport.

Word on the street is that interviews for the job are coming up next week. Should be decent candidates for the job. There's momentum around the program there and feels like its recharged. Do they move on with someone in house? Or look for someone on the outside to lead.

1% better, dig in.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m