​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Montwood

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Who's the QB? I know they have some good wideouts but who's getting them the football? You must be really bored trying to come at everyone with that comment. Plus they lost Mr. Ramos
Don't worry about names, you will see the RAMS holding up the Bling.

But the people want names. That's the point of a blog. Get the conversation goin. Will it be the jv kid will it be Morales. The entire city of el paso heard about Molina from hanks transferring to montwood. Who's it gonna be.

The word was that Molina was transferring to Montwood. Once the word got out, people around the situation shut that down. He was still playing baseball at Hanks up until the break.

Real interesting with the QB situation at Montwood. They always seem to find a guy that runs their offense well. They have enough kids in the enrollment and talent in that area that they should be formidable.

I believe they have a RB by the name of Oaxaca. His as good as Ramos, he was just an underclassman last year.

I believe they have a RB by the name of Oaxaca. His as good as Ramos, he was just an underclassman last year.
Inaccurate. If he was just as good he would have been playing this year even if it was another position. Stop trying to prop up mijo

Wrong, you don't know Montwoods Coaching mentality.

Valley
Wrong, you don't know Montwoods Coaching mentality.
Are you guys really telling me montwood mentality is to nmmk ot play their best players. Chris ramos was outstanding. Any player that was almost as good as him would definitely have been able to start for montwood.

Explain why Ramos didn't start his junior year?

Ramos did start his junior year. Played slot

East-2020
Montwood will win the 6-A Title in 2020.
Sad but true due to 2020 Covid 19, there will NOT be any Champions in 2020.

any new info on Hanks' Molina transferring?

You guys out there hoping for a qb lol

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m