​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Orion Olivas Commits

Congratulations to Orion Olivas on his commitment to Houston Baptist! You will do well!

Re: Orion Olivas Commits

Was really hoping he would be another kid getting fbs offers.

FalconFeather
Congratulations to Orion Olivas on his commitment to Houston Baptist! You will do well!
I hope it was not a fear verbal commitment in the event the season is not played, if it is he may receive more offers and good thing it is a verbal. I was thinking he would stick to his better sport basketball but who knows this virus non-sense is affecting this class.

EP2RGV
FalconFeather
I hope it was not a fear verbal commitment in the event the season is not played, if it is he may receive more offers and good thing it is a verbal. I was thinking he would stick to his better sport basketball but who knows this virus non-sense is affecting this class.
Or maybe he secured his future and is done playing HS athletics . Smart move kid!!

FTR
EP2RGV
FalconFeather
Or maybe he secured his future and is done playing HS athletics . Smart move kid!!
I also think its put of fear. Hope the kids get to have a season.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m