​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Up and Coming ‘21 players

We know all the familiar players that have the spotlight, no knock to them. They have earned every right to be talked about, but what unknown players that people do not know will pop out and make a difference this year?

Re: Up and Coming ‘21 players

I said PLAYERS ot teams, I had already seen that post.

Tavorus Jones and Aaron Dumas

For those that simply cant read the post. It says other than the ones always mentioned. For example, I feel like the Cooper kid from Andress should be a key contributor for them on offense and defense. I also like the Wr from Chapin Zeke, and the Irvin players #8, #14, and #10, I actuall think Irvin can sneak into the playoffs this year.

FootballForever
For those that simply cant read the post. It says other than the ones always mentioned. For example, I feel like the Cooper kid from Andress should be a key contributor for them on offense and defense. I also like the Wr from Chapin Zeke, and the Irvin players #8, #14, and #10, I actuall think Irvin can sneak into the playoffs this year.
did you change your name from the first post lol.

Y’all focusing your energy on the wrong things. “Did you change your name” and if he did so what? Answer the question on the thread or don’t, it’s literally that simple.

RyanKemp
Y’all focusing your energy on the wrong things. “Did you change your name” and if he did so what? Answer the question on the thread or don’t, it’s literally that simple.
Gtfoh

Brandon Tellez from DV will contribute to an already explosive offense. He scored 11 touchdowns as a JV 9 kickoff/punt returns and 2 as a slot receiver. He will be turning heads this year!

DvOfOd
Brandon Tellez from DV will contribute to an already explosive offense. He scored 11 touchdowns as a JV 9 kickoff/punt returns and 2 as a slot receiver. He will be turning heads this year!
JV and Varsity are on a different level, most kids who do good in JV do not translate it to Varsity.

EP2RGV
DvOfOd
JV and Varsity are on a different level, most kids who do good in JV do not translate it to Varsity.
I didnt want to say it

Yeah JV is not a good indicator. I think the fact he was not moved to Varsity speaks for itself.

Well if he was a freshman playing jv then it might mean something but if he was a sophomore or junior eh yea might not mean much. No disrespect

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m