​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which Head Coach will WIN their first District Championship in their respective District????

Which Coach will win their FIRST DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP at their respective District?

1. Coach Julio Lopez Eastwood
2. Coach Mark Torres Pebble Hills
3. Coach Ruben Rodriguez Eastlake
4. Coach Gary Recorder Riverside
5. Coach Warner Chapin
6. Coach Contreras Del Valle

State the Coach and the District!

My opinion is that Coach Contreras will win his first District Championship, Del Valle returns an explosive back in Serrano and a hell of a linebacker in Calderon. Couple the after mentioned with the best sophomore class in the city and that should do it for Coach Contreras and Company!

Re: Which Head Coach will WIN their first District Championship in their respective District????

ThE KiNg
Which Coach will win their FIRST DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP at their respective District?

1. Coach Julio Lopez Eastwood
2. Coach Mark Torres Pebble Hills
3. Coach Ruben Rodriguez Eastlake
4. Coach Gary Recorder Riverside
5. Coach Warner Chapin
6. Coach Contreras Del Valle

State the Coach and the District!

My opinion is that Coach Contreras will win his first District Championship, Del Valle returns an explosive back in Serrano and a hell of a linebacker in Calderon. Couple the after mentioned with the best sophomore class in the city and that should do it for Coach Contreras and Company!
Hasn't lopez won district hasnt ridriguez won district and how can they both win they are in the same district and ph in the same district. Del valle a no brainer they don't even have to show up.

Re: Which Head Coach will WIN their first District Championship in their respective District????

Gonna go with the Riverside Coach. Teams dropping down a class usually have a couple good seasons before leveling off

Deion Flanders
Gonna go with the Riverside Coach. Teams dropping down a class usually have a couple good seasons before leveling off
I'm going with dv. The rest if the teams in that district are really not good.

Lopez and Rodriguez have both won 5a titles however 6a is new to Rodriguez was not successful on his first bid in 6a.

Lopez and Rodriguez have both won 5a titles however 6a is new to Rodriguez and Lopez was not successful on his first bid in 6a.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m