​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: With the new schedules out, what games are you looking forward to!!!!!!!!!!

Ike
EP2RGV
FCGriffins
Hehehe...
Well from what I hear Americas does not have a legit quarterback so all DV and other schools have to do is stack up the DLine! They\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re are not a threat on passing.
?????? When has americas ever had a good qb.
....I said the game will be more interesting than the Montwood game. I didn\\\\\\\'t say that they would lose. Americas usually has some decent guys running the offense. Orlando Garcia, Q Drennan. Eric Foster. The kid from this past year. I\\\\\\\'m pretty sure the WR with the most yards in their district came from there probably thanks totherun game. I think Del Valle is more of a challenge for any of these 1-6A programs. More so than Burges.
They have another Drennan brother this time its Sir Drennan and their QB I believe was the back-up from last year I cannot recall his name but I\\\'ve seen him when he played youth ball.
Please keep sleeping on the Americas QB situation. All you are doing is adding fuel to his fire.
Oh I believe in that kid he was good then and the times I saw him play last year he was spot on

FCGriffins
That Montwood game won't be that close. If the Burges defense isn't ready to roll, Montwood will turn that game into a track meet quick. I think it'll be 45-21 Montwood. The Americas vs. Del Valle game will be a little more interesting.
Montwood has talented players, if only they had decent Coaches.

Hello, where can you see the football schedule for this year?

Fan
FCGriffins
That Montwood game won\'t be that close. If the Burges defense isn\'t ready to roll, Montwood will turn that game into a track meet quick. I think it\'ll be 45-21 Montwood. The Americas vs. Del Valle game will be a little more interesting.
Montwood will be the 2020 6-A District Champs. Fear the Horn.

Rams
Fan
FCGriffins
That Montwood game won\\\'t be that close. If the Burges defense isn\\\'t ready to roll, Montwood will turn that game into a track meet quick. I think it\\\'ll be 45-21 Montwood. The Americas vs. Del Valle game will be a little more interesting.
Montwood will be the 2020 6-A District Champs. Fear the Horn.
of course they will but if qe go through predictions apparently mo took supposed to get the DC every year.

Canutillo 17 austin 16

Like I said, the Del Valle vs. Americas game was more interesting. Montwood game had more fireworks evidently though.

Really curious to see Americas vs. Eastlake. Americas looked a little sluggish don’t know how many players are gone from last year but I’ll give them credit for finding a way to pull off the win.

Why would someone pick Austin over Canutillo. I know they got beat in playoffs 2 years ago but Canutillo was 4th place team. Overall Canutillo is abetter program.

This Americas matchup vs Eastlake will be quite the opposite of what people think. Eastlake threw up 28 points in one quarter against a good Parkland team, and Americas struggled against a good Del Valle team. As always though all the Melton faithful will come one here and say otherwise.

EP2RGV
This Americas matchup vs Eastlake will be quite the opposite of what people think. Eastlake threw up 28 points in one quarter against a good Parkland team, and Americas struggled against a good Del Valle team. As always though all the Melton faithful will come one here and say otherwise.
You might be right, even though I am a fan of Melton’s coaching. Think Americas’ pass rush is going to have to be special for them to win and they’re going to have to play keep away and go on long scoring drives. Their QB play wasn’t great on Friday.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m