​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: UIL confirms Fall Football Season! Who are your top 10 teams in the city?

Dude
Jefferson gonna mow them all down
you don't even take yourself seriously
You should say that in your finest Fred Gwyne imitation..........."Are you on drugs?"

BEastwood
Eastwood will win their first 1-6A championship under Coach Lopez. No one can’t stop their air raid offense!!!!
Didn't they play a 6a team last year that beat them 63-0 where was that air raid offense that day

No love for Canutillo Eagles?

FAN
Fan
Fan
Fan
EP2RGV
BEastwood
Eastwood will win their first 1-6A championship under Coach Lopez. No one can’t stop their air raid offense!!!!
Eastwood and Montwood fans must drink the same water which causes hallucinations lol.
Montwood got close last year and then got blown out for the title. I honestly thought that game would be closer. 69-27 sheesh
Montwood only makes it due to outstanding athletes, Not the Coaches.
Well where were the outstanding athletes during that game.
On the bench for 2nd and 3rd quarters.
Yeah that would cause a team to get blown out. So Ramos quaxaca morales and them didn\\\\\\\'t play the whole game
Nope. That\\\'s Montwood Coaching for you.
I checked maxpreps and them guys had stats. Morales had 3 tds. So I think your just taking this opportunity to bash the mw coaches. Im not saying theybare good because they aren\'t just pointing out that obviously you have an ax to grind
Stats for 2 1/2 quarters of play.
Ok whoever father this is. Just have your son play better and quit bashing Fama and company. Dudes finished 2nd

FAN
Fan
Fan
Fan
EP2RGV
BEastwood
Eastwood and Montwood fans must drink the same water which causes hallucinations lol.
Montwood got close last year and then got blown out for the title. I honestly thought that game would be closer. 69-27 sheesh
Yeah that would cause a team to get blown out. So Ramos quaxaca morales and them didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t play the whole game
Nope. That\\\\\\\'s Montwood Coaching for you.
I checked maxpreps and them guys had stats. Morales had 3 tds. So I think your just taking this opportunity to bash the mw coaches. Im not saying theybare good because they aren\\\'t just pointing out that obviously you have an ax to grind
Ok whoever father this is. Just have your son play better and quit bashing Fama and company. Dudes finished 2nd
You know what 2nd place stands for ? First place loser.

FAN
FAN
Fan
Fan
Fan
EP2RGV
BEastwood
Yeah that would cause a team to get blown out. So Ramos quaxaca morales and them didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t play the whole game
Nope. That\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Montwood Coaching for you.
I checked maxpreps and them guys had stats. Morales had 3 tds. So I think your just taking this opportunity to bash the mw coaches. Im not saying theybare good because they aren\\\\\\\'t just pointing out that obviously you have an ax to grind
You know what 2nd place stands for ? First place loser.
Thats not what it means at all. Means they got to thr final game of the season and was playing for the district title and lost to the district champ. Just schedule a meeting with the coaches and sell them on your coaching philosophy and why your son should be playing.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m