​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Riverside to the playoffs?

Riverside still has to convince Clint, Mountain View ,Fabens, and San Elizario to let them into the playoffs. These guys play football too and they are not going to roll over for anybody. AAAA football is not a cakewalk, east of Van Horn is a minefield.

Riverside will definitely be a contender for a good playoff run. They went from being one of the smallest 5A schools in the state to one of the largest 4A's. In a short time he has made more eyes take notice of Riverside with the things that he has done for the program.

I believe that Riverside will have the tools to be successful at the 4A level. Clint perennially has a solid program, and Mountain View is on the rise on the far east side. They shocked people last year with the season that they had. San Eli has some tools to work with, and Fabens has a hard hat mentality that poses challenges for teams. The district definitely looks tough.

If Riverside can find a solid QB to distribute the ball, they should be in contention for the DC and beyond. I don't see them breaking territory into the 3rd round just yet, a Bi-District championship is definitely in site for the Rangers.

Are you all losing your mind? Riverside? Is the coach's family on here posting? or is the coach on here posting himself? Shame on you Coach!!! lol...So the QB they are staging has decent speed but he is one hit away from ending the rangers season. The kid has more bone than muscle...more bone than ligaments, more bone than tendon...you get my point? I don't see him lasting more than 3 games...Their line is not very good so the probability for an impact ending hit is quite high. Fabens, San Eli know this and are salivating ...Jefferson from what the talk is they are strategizing containment and blitzing on the edges...Jeff 21 Riverside 17. This my be the coach's last opportunity and last hurrah, alot of the players don't trust the system and he has terrible organizational skills. It will show on the field. Great young players though, hardworking and genuine effort.

Sounds like a parent that’s upset their little boy isn’t getting any playing time. My son played for recoder at Coronado two years ago and he absolutely ran the show as an offensive coordinator. I may believe you since I haven’t seen games yet, but slow your role on the judgement of coach recoder

Guess you look like a real idiot now lol

Can we talk about some real football? This division is a joke. Riverside had to move to this low caliber of football to be competitive.

I am just a former parent trying to keep up with a coach that was really impressive to me at Coronado two years ago. Not gonna drive all the way out for a game but want to hear what the vibe is. Sounds like all they have done is blow people out!

Feel like I called this very early, now very relevant!

El Paso TBIRDS
I am just a former parent trying to keep up with a coach that was really impressive to me at Coronado two years ago. Not gonna drive all the way out for a game but want to hear what the vibe is. Sounds like all they have done is blow people out!
Coach out here looking for love :joy:

Did I call it ? Riverside QB out with an injury, his frame is suited for basketball not football. So they are on a collision course with Clint. Too much offense with mediocre defense. Riverside will score but not enough weaponry to score 40 to win the game with a backup QB that holds the ball way too long, lacks the wheels the starter has. Clint on the other hand will outfire Riverside, they will put up a minimum of 40. Clint 40 Riverside 27.

To whom it may concern,
Clint will knock the **** out of Riverside! Riverside is a finesse team that can’t handle smash mouth football. Clint will win the war!! Even with all the tools and weapons that coach has, he won’t be able to win the game. Riverside you are not what you use to be!! Pride of the Lower Valley? No Longer...... Tomorrow you we will show you what it takes to win a District championship. We heard your coach was trying to convince YISD to postpone the season so you could avoid the game!! Tomorrow you will see how a dominant team plays!!! Well, that is if your coach is not successful in cancelling the game. I hear he is still on a mission !

ThE KiNG
To whom it may concern,
Clint will knock the **** out of Riverside! Riverside is a finesse team that can’t handle smash mouth football. Clint will win the war!! Even with all the tools and weapons that coach has, he won’t be able to win the game. Riverside you are not what you use to be!! Pride of the Lower Valley? No Longer...... Tomorrow you we will show you what it takes to win a District championship. We heard your coach was trying to convince YISD to postpone the season so you could avoid the game!! Tomorrow you will see how a dominant team plays!!! Well, that is if your coach is not successful in cancelling the game. I hear he is still on a mission !
I didnt hear that at all. I actually heard that yisd kept playing so riverside could play this game. Pipe down....

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m