WELCOME TO THE EP GRIDIRON FORUM                                                                                                            FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE

Forum: - FRESHMEN
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
DV Freshmen

Dv looked good, QB is tall and great arm and as usual DV always has good receivers and the Defense looked awesome, swarming the socorro offense . this DV team will be one of the best ones ever if they can keep it together which i am sure coach perales can and will do, keep up the good work, my son will be at DV in 2013

Re: DV Freshmen

Quote: LOU1292
Dv looked good, QB is tall and great arm and as usual DV always has good receivers and the Defense looked awesome, swarming the socorro offense . this DV team will be one of the best ones ever if they can keep it together which i am sure coach perales can and will do, keep up the good work, my son will be at DV in 2013

Yeah, I heard the Frosh QB is a real stud. He's a transfer from Arizona and I can tell you now that Coach Perales will waste no time bringing this kid up to the varsity ranks on his sophomore season. DV is gonna be a great team in two years. DV will get some studs from this years Rio Bravo Middle and Valley View. Plus DV get all of Camino Real players now with the new boundaries. In those future DV players is Dustin Clark, little bro of last years RB Garret Clark. This kid is a beast at Rio Bravo Middle.

this DV fresh team will put el paso football where it should be when these kids r seniors. but for now the talent is to far spread out between school and thats why you dont see these schools competing with the REAL west texas teams like the abilenes, midland lees, etc. if people took notice of the teams of the odessa permians back when they were winning all the time, they didnt have huge guys playing for them, but they instilled in the kids the same offense/defense scheme in the middle schools that they could probably do i there sleep when they get up to the high school.

quite honestly they have been saying the same thing about El Paso football for probably the last thirty years and we are still no closer than we were than..just different groups of supporters and parents that are grasping for tht answer..El paso football can be exciting in town but we are still far from reaching respect throughout the state..everyone always says our talent is spread out but what would dallas be if they put all their best talent in one program or houston, san antonio, would we be able to compete with our best?

Copyright © 2004-2014 EP GRIDIRON. All Rights Reserved.