WELCOME TO THE EP GRIDIRON FORUM                                                                                                            FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE

Index > EP GRIDIRON - Forum > - FRESHMEN > Riverside Freshman coaches
Forum: - FRESHMEN
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Riverside Freshman coaches

I will be respectful because my boys get on this sight. What are the coaches doing? Two plays all through the game. 7 to the left and 9 to the right. City teams have coaches doingvit for free and they coach way better than what we have. Ike another parent mentioned. "Step up or step out" shy as our kids playing a full game getting injured because coaches can't coach a decent back up. Get moving and start coaching. We are all tired of our ifs freshman year being their worst
experience. Middle school we do good, j.v and varsity we do good. Year after year freshman have left us bitter.

Re: Riverside Freshman coaches

once again a dad who thinks he knows it all,,

no claim to knowing it all. When you have coach perez always looking high. Coach levario on the cell phone while his offense is being stampeded. the offense running two consecutive plays. I would consider a new set of coaches.

The kid from ranchland has bum ankles that these coaches wont let rest. Andrew our QB is going to get killed if they keep using him the way they do and then we wont have any skilled players on the field! Thomas is out for like 3 weeks with his injury as well! Not to mention the little running back we have that looked great during the scrimmages and my son tells me Levario put him to scrimmage the JV team and 2 juniors hit him overly aggressive, now he has a broken shoulder bone and is out for like 2 months! What coaching staff in their right minds lets Juniors crush freshman! He would be a big help right now to this freshman team if he was out there and if the ranchland kid was allowed to get healthly with this little guy and andrew in the back field we would not be struggling like we are!

What the hell is wrong with these coaches. I cant make the practices, but my son tells me Levario doesnt do **** but yell at the kids, ignore them when they have questions on the plays and literally just walks away on them! Maybe he doesnt even know what the plays are and refused to answer them becuz of that! Frontz needs to get a hold of this program before it goes to ****! Its only his second year and weve supported him, but this is getting outrageous!

Quote: Ranger dadd
The kid from ranchland has bum ankles that these coaches wont let rest. Andrew our QB is going to get killed if they keep using him the way they do and then we wont have any skilled players on the field! Thomas is out for like 3 weeks with his injury as well! Not to mention the little running back we have that looked great during the scrimmages and my son tells me Levario put him to scrimmage the JV team and 2 juniors hit him overly aggressive, now he has a broken shoulder bone and is out for like 2 months! What coaching staff in their right minds lets Juniors crush freshman! He would be a big help right now to this freshman team if he was out there and if the ranchland kid was allowed to get healthly with this little guy and andrew in the back field we would not be struggling like we are!

What the hell is wrong with these coaches. I cant make the practices, but my son tells me Levario doesnt do **** but yell at the kids, ignore them when they have questions on the plays and literally just walks away on them! Maybe he doesnt even know what the plays are and refused to answer them becuz of that! Frontz needs to get a hold of this program before it goes to ****! Its only his second year and weve supported him, but this is getting outrageous!
Have you tried to talk to the coaches? Normally I am not in favor of bothering coaches but in this case it sounds like there may be some safety concerns. I dont know much about the Riverside Freshmen but I do know a bit about Freshmen coaching staffs and the difference between a good one and a bad one. Four years ago the Trooper Freshmen Coaches were TERRIBLE with on exception ,last year they were vastly improved and this year they are OUTSTANDING! There are still some parents that are critical of these coaches and its ridiculous that they can't see great coaches when they are right in front of them. If this coaching staff was as bad as you say they are then it would reflect at the higher levels at Riverside.
Getting on here and spreading gossip will not help the situation at all! Worst case scenario....you bite your tounge for a year and your son will getting great coaching next year from the JV staff... It's my guess that you will be on the JV forum complaining about them as well. Like I said already though....if you have genuine safety concerns then it's your responsibility to speak to a coach or faculty instead of just venting on here about it.

ok,, you got me there...coach Levario he is an arrogant sort...I stand corrected and understand your frustration...that guy thinks he is the guru of all things...if he was as good as he thought he was you would win the super bowl

Thanks for your suggestion;howeve, if you have been a football player you must know that talking to coaches is redundant. I can't think of a boy who wants dad to speak fir them. I myself are taking more drastic measures, I am contacting the athletic dept. At YISD. Let's see how that goes. If no change then further measures will be taken. By the way we get on here not to gossip but to vent and inform.

With "supporting parents" like you, who needs enemies. Aside from saying these coaches like that their players are getting injured, you insinuating that one of them looks high is classless and wrong. And you claim not to gossip. What do you think gossip is?

I keep wondering if your son actually plays, or are you mad because he doesn't get playing time.

Or better yet, let me guess. You lost a game or 2, and think your son is better than whoever is on the field. But as soon as they win, you'll feel better.

I bet you're like what the other guy said. Always complaining, hoping you had the JV coaches, until THEY dont play your boy either.

Hey Viper or should i say coach. It is not gossip when it is obvious. Every single kid on the team knows coach perez as the "high" coach. Furthermore viper, we suppport our kids and they are playing their hearts out, they are leaving it all on the field but they also need guidance as far as what to run and how to execute. This is a coaches JOB!!! So go earn your money and coach. Ranger dad if your son is playing or is on the sideline your comments are very true to the fact about the coaches and the plays. some coaches are just sensitive because they know that jobs are obselete and they may end up in the uunemployment line.

Quote: starmaker
Hey Viper or should i say coach. It is not gossip when it is obvious. Every single kid on the team knows coach perez as the "high" coach. Furthermore viper, we suppport our kids and they are playing their hearts out, they are leaving it all on the field but they also need guidance as far as what to run and how to execute. This is a coaches JOB!!! So go earn your money and coach. Ranger dad if your son is playing or is on the sideline your comments are very true to the fact about the coaches and the plays. some coaches are just sensitive because they know that jobs are obselete and they may end up in the uunemployment line.
wow....what you are insinuating on here is nothing more than gossip. You say its fact but you are throwing out allegations that could blow up someones career! If this is fact then you should have the evidence to back it up and you should bring that evidence to the Riverside faculty. If you don't have evidence than this is nothing more then defamation of character and in this case you should keep your gossip/opinion to yourself.Good luck with the rest of your season.

Viper are you sure you are not wizard. Yes you got me, I am a scorned dad upset because my boy is not playing. My original complaint is about my son being injured because these coaches can't get decent back ups. That is my concern my son. Is barely a freshman and having all these injuries is nor right. If u played football then you should know that injuries cam really mess your body up. As far as coaches are concerned they do need to step up.

Parents! It's all about varsity! Unfortunately the RHS coaches do not see that frshmen teams are the key to ongoing success. I believe that Del Valle has 4 coaches committed to the freshman team. Not only that but they have a veteran coach supervising the freshman assistants. It is evident that this has yielded success for DV in the upper ranks. The varsity coaches have tried to work with the freshmen kids at RHS but lets not kid our self, their emphasis is going to be with the varsity athletes. The varsity athletes will get more reps in drills and more attention. The solution here is to get competent coaches at least 3 for the freshmen team. Work with them, make sure they run to a T the varsity scheme, make sure they are athlete friendly, make sure they have good values so that the players learn to be good citizens. Teach all the athletes to play and try to find some sort of role for everyone in the team. Even if its going in for one play. The RHS freshmen team should start doing better this week and show improvement until the face Eastlake, DV, and Canutillo. They will finish with a loosing season this year unless something dramatic is done now. What a shame since this team has all the elements to be one of the better teams and should have gone undefeated this year!

WELL SAID RAMBO!!!!! You are better with words than I.

Copyright © 2004-2014 EP GRIDIRON. All Rights Reserved.