WELCOME TO THE EP GRIDIRON FORUM                                                                                          FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE
EPGRIDIRONFORUM
Index > EP GRIDIRON - News and Opinions > - VARSITY > Socorro vs. Montwood
Forum: - VARSITY
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Socorro vs. Montwood

What do you think?? I say the Rams will take this one by 21 points.

Re: Socorro vs. Montwood

This Game will be close Socorro always plays hard against the wood no matter what kind of season they have had .. might be close

Rams aren't just going to dominate, its going to be a massacre.

True! It's going to be a blowout the bulldogs can't handle the rams is they couldn't handle the Troopers or the Knights. Their gonna get killed out there! what a great way to finish the season!

Socorro is a horrible team this year. Montwood will stomp the hell out of Socorro.

I dont think the Rams should play there starters passed the first qtr. I know anything can happen any given sunday but Socorro is an aweful team, and i dont see them beating the Rams bench. We dont need any injuries before playoffs. Is winning district even worth it? I think the playoffs are more important.

For some reason winning district in El Paso is important. I guess the coaches don't want to lose their jobs and they feel atleast winning district will keep them there for another 2 years. They have bills to pay and kids to support. Their short sightedness of only seeing district first then playoffs a far second is easier to shoot for.

Winning district is important Edgar. Seeding is a big deal in playoffs. Take a second and look at playoff brackets. Would teams rather be last and play someone REALLY good, or actually play like they're supposed to and get an easier path towards the 2nd round and beyond. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out

I agree.

Quote: PMPN
I dont think the Rams should play there starters passed the first qtr. I know anything can happen any given sunday but Socorro is an aweful team, and i dont see them beating the Rams bench. We dont need any injuries before playoffs. Is winning district even worth it? I think the playoffs are more important.

I had hoped Ronnie Hernandez would have done more with the Bulldawgs. I member Domingo got hurt the last game with Soco. I don't believe Veliz will risk any injuries. Hope the Dawgs regroup for next year.
Best to both teams..
Good luck to the Ram band at BOA in UTAH. They might leave at half time so dodn't get scared.

Montwood will win at least by 28points
Their coach will need them to play a good 1st half so he can bench them come the 2nd half

Socorro has had a miserable season but against Montwood, the Bulldogs always put up a good fight. I have even heard reports from Dallas Cowboys GM that they are interested in drafting QB Josh Pena. Im predicting he will throw 69 for 70 passes and the Bulldogs will prevail with a score of 92 to 5.

Quote: BulldogTroll
Socorro has had a miserable season but against Montwood, the Bulldogs always put up a good fight. I have even heard reports from Dallas Cowboys GM that they are interested in drafting QB Josh Pena. Im predicting he will throw 69 for 70 passes and the Bulldogs will prevail with a score of 92 to 5.

Way to keep your chin up!

Sorry buddy that didnt happen for you.
The bull dogs are weak! get at montwoods level;)

Copyright © 2004-2014 EP GRIDIRON. All Rights Reserved.