WELCOME TO THE EP GRIDIRON FORUM                                                                                                            FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE

Index > EP GRIDIRON - Forum > - VARSITY > Del Valle 2011
Forum: - VARSITY
Start a New Topic 

« | | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | »
Author
Comment
Re: Del Valle 2011

Oscar u sound like a very knowledgeable, well educated guru of football. You have a wealth of knowledge about stats, games and ep history! You are a fountain of facts and obviously know what you are talking about. Maybe you should apply at ESPN and be a sports commentator. Or even the locL channels. Who needs Fred Albers, Raul Martinez, Steve kaplowitz.....we want Oscar, we want Oscar. This way you can share all your FACTS about everybody and evrything. Can you please share more facts about all the schools and alll the coaches for us. Thanks Oscar!!!!!!

Quote: I need an agent
Oscar u sound like a very knowledgeable, well educated guru of football. You have a wealth of knowledge about stats, games and ep history! You are a fountain of facts and obviously know what you are talking about. Maybe you should apply at ESPN and be a sports commentator. Or even the locL channels. Who needs Fred Albers, Raul Martinez, Steve kaplowitz.....we want Oscar, we want Oscar. This way you can share all your FACTS about everybody and evrything. Can you please share more facts about all the schools and alll the coaches for us. Thanks Oscar!!!!!!

thank you and i already have shared many facts on this board for a couple of years. look for them. by no means am I attacking dv i'm just stating facts. by the way fred elbows, raul martini, steve kaplowfatritz don't know anything on me, you or anyone else who loves sports. i rather read or hear what you have to say about local sports than those girls.

Oscar you still haven't answered my two questions? Who has won 4 district and bidistrict titles the last 5 years?
And who is your team I want to hear what you have to say about your team?

Quote: DV
Oscar you still haven't answered my two questions? Who has won 4 district and bidistrict titles the last 5 years?

And who is your team I want to hear what you have to say about your team?

your question of """Who has won 4 district and bidistrict titles the last 5 years?""" is irrelevant when in the state of Texas everyone knows that all that really matters are playoff wins against teams outside your city which del valle has been unable to do under perales.

I have to agree with oscar on this one...Del Valle is in one if not the weakest district in the state. Last year if i am correct it was a clean sweep for the ysleta district over 1-4A. so bi-district was won by four ysleta teams and Horizon..so people are asking is Del Valle that good or is everyone else really that bad..Oscar is not hating,honestly he is kind of telling the truth and people are having a hard time dealing with that..He might get a little overboard but overall he is right on track..Del Valle has won four bi-districts but thats it..win in the city..get a trip and come home and tell everyone how great they were and we "almost" won..granted you have done well in the city but that is about it..nothing more..He is right Perales has never beaten anyone or upset anyone..He has relied on the fact that his teams are more talented a fact that Work,Veliz,Walker,and others have been able to accomplish..granted not consistantly but they hav gotten that one upset..sadly Perales has not come close

Nobody in el paso has texas playoff respect its el paso their is just not enough "football athletes" in this area. But in town against teams with the same type of kids DV has been successful. Look at Ysleta they have similar numbers and kids and they can't even make the playoffs while DV has been winning district and bidistrict titles

Nobody in el paso has texas playoff respect its el paso their is just not enough "football athletes" in this area. But in town against teams with the same type of kids DV has been successful. Look at Ysleta they have similar numbers and kids and they can't even make the playoffs while DV has been winning district and bidistrict titles

speak for yourself, oscar your right but recently no one has shown me that there any different not franklin not montwood, nobody so instead of bashing on us help understand what we need to do to get there?

Quote: 12345....

speak for yourself, oscar your right but recently no one has shown me that there any different not franklin not montwood, nobody so instead of bashing on us help understand what we need to do to get there?

beat someone outside of ep in the playoffs? im pretty sure thats how u "get there"

« | | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | »

Copyright © 2004-2014 EP GRIDIRON. All Rights Reserved.