WELCOME TO THE EP GRIDIRON FORUM                                                                                                            FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE

Forum: - VARSITY
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Chapin 2012

Huskies should go 10 and 0 and win district in 2012

Re: Chapin 2012

Chapin will have a load of military coming in the spring these means a ton of player to choose from and will reload for bear and be more then ready to kick everyones A-- in 2011

i hope my Huskies can re-load and have a great season, last year they were loaded but they struggled with injuries.

when can chapin start a great rivalry with one of the killeen schools so we can have the kids of the cav against the other half of the cav from Ft Hood. That might fill a sun bowl with soldiers.

Only chance chapin has of going 10-0 is if they don't schedule their opener against mayfield las cruces because the past couple years they have gotten whooped by mayfield and only scored like twice vs mayfield in 2 years!!

What ever happened to that player Max Flores? Last I heard he was a Linebacker. The guy used to be one of the best RB's. What happened?

Copyright © 2004-2014 EP GRIDIRON. All Rights Reserved.