WELCOME TO THE EP GRIDIRON FORUM                                                                                  FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE
EPGRIDIRONFORUM
Forum: - VARSITY
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Montwood 2012

Opinions on the coming class at montwood?

Re: Montwood 2012

Always strong...Always well prepared & Coached...Always stacked with athletes that are zoned for other schools....Will be making a run for the district title as usual.

That class should be pretty good. With returning seniors and juniors who will contribute will be victor, ruben, Wesley, britton (who is already on varsity). Don't know who will run he ball or who will be the secondary, but they should compete well in the coming years.

Quote: TrooperX
Always strong...Always well prepared & Coached...Always stacked with athletes that are zoned for other schools....Will be making a run for the district title as usual.

"Always stacked with athletes that are zoned for other schools." Nice subtle jab! LOL

Eastwood football fanatics have been upset ever since the construction of Hanks and the construction of Montwood. Construction of these 2 high schools years ago will always have Eastwood football fanatics jabbing away at those 2 teams and their players.

Excuses

Quote: Tommy
Eastwood football fanatics have been upset ever since the construction of Hanks and the construction of Montwood. Construction of these 2 high schools years ago will always have Eastwood football fanatics jabbing away at those 2 teams and their players.

Excuses
Hey Tommy I just call them like I see them and I have witnessed it first hand as one of the Montwood coaches brother recruited a kid as the kid worked out with his dad at a local gym.
Really no harm in trying to win...and they are not alone they have good company with Chapin,Riverside teams of old, El Dorado Basketball and Soco Loco Baseball teams....how does the saying go.."If you aint cheatin,You aint tryin"...Ya that's it! Like I said Montwood will be making a run at the District championship again. My hat is off to them!

Copyright © 2004-2014 EP GRIDIRON. All Rights Reserved.