WELCOME TO THE EP GRIDIRON FORUM                                                                                  FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE
EPGRIDIRONFORUM
Forum: - VARSITY
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
7 on 7 Tourney at UTEP

‎7 on 7 tourney at UTEP. Did it already take place? If so which teams participated and give me and everyone else who reads these thread an insight to the teams that looked great out there. I know 7 on 7 is just that 7 on 7 and does not determine how a team will do in the real season with pads on and 250 to 300 lb linemen going full blast at the QB but it's still a good thing like to look at the speed of some QB's, RB's and WR's. Also the accuracy and arm strength of the QB's.

So if this UTEP 7 on 7 already happened give me and others some input on it. How did it go?

Re: 7 on 7 Tourney at UTEP

I believe that Uteps 7-on-7 Passing Tournament is this Sunday, June 5th.

Well the tourney is over and it was a long day in the sun for many young football players but at least we have a winner. The Riverside Rangers are the 2012 Utep football 70n7 champs going 7 and 0 today and beating Franklin in the finals 35 to 13. Second place was franklin, third place was Del Valle, and fourth place was the Coronado Varsity. Great job to everyone that participated in the tourney.

good tourney yesterday. Franklin did a very good job. Hats off to riverside, they beat us up pretty good. I am sure we will make a better showing next time around. Good job cougars and the rest of the final four teams

Riverside kicked our butts too. The quarterback was very precise, and they had great receivers. It was a hot son of a gun all day. We were spent.

Was there and it was a good time for all the teams.... Just wanted to give cuddos to a this kid from Hanks.... #80. Dont know his name but I saw him throughout the day display the kind of sportsmanship that I wish all the other kids should have. My kid goes to Chapin but thought I should recognize this individual, whomever he is.... THANKS!

Did Del Valle look good at this tournament??

hi everyone to all the other teams at the tournament i was only their watching riverside play so i only know who they played in pool play and the teams they played in the winners bracket. Could players from the other school list the results of and what teams were in the pools they participated in? Riverside pool was a rather weak pool, with cathedral, gadsen, alpine, and eastlake, in the winner bracket the teams were el paso high, riverside, alpine, socorro, and coronado jv. Finals was Riverside, Cornado varsity, del valle and franklin. Id just like to know what other schools were in the tournament thanks?

Was Canutillo involved in this tourney?

dv looked pretty good especially their quarterback.

Copyright © 2004-2014 EP GRIDIRON. All Rights Reserved.