WELCOME TO THE EP GRIDIRON FORUM                                                                                                            FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE

Index > EP GRIDIRON - News and Opinions > - VARSITY > 7 on 7 at Fabens
Forum: - VARSITY
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
7 on 7 at Fabens

Had the opportunity to attend my first 7 on 7 of the season out in Fabens. Hanks has some very impressive talent this year. Horizon played ok as did El Dorado. Socorro was pretty poor and Fabens had some talent for being such a small school. Fabens has a little receiver thats quick as a cat and a tall receiver that can out jumnp anyone on the field. Other than those two Hanks clearly out classed everyone else.

Re: 7 on 7 at Fabens

How can you say that when Socorro went 3-1 beating Eldo,horizon and fabens??and only lost to hanks by a touchdown get your facts straight dude

I dont think you were at the same field. I watched Socorro play Hanks and Fabens and they lost both games. I didnt pay much attention to ELDO-Socorro because I was watching the other game.

obviously you didn't watch the games that were played, because if you did you would have known that socorro was 3-1. But that is ok, it is only freaking flag football right now, how about put on football pads and we will see you will dominate.

1.Horizon hasn't lost to Socorro or Fabens once
2.Horizon went 4-0 that day
3.The guy can't out jump any DB, he got lucky and caught some bull spit on our shortest DB
4.Do any of you actually play? Because everyone on the field knows we were definitely not outclassed by Hanks. We not only had a pick 6 on them we stopped them in 3 and outs twice
5.So ummmm yeh Enough said (:

LOL, again if we continue playing flag football instead of real football without the scoreboard on, anybody can win considering that el paso knows how to count touchdowns. By the way, I am not some little kid, I grew up in San Antonio where football is football.

^^^^^^^^^ Haha is San Antonio the mecca of football?? Must have missed that one lol

Yes. San Antonio is a mecca for football considering that most of the state champions have came from that area. I was wondering if el paso ever had a state champion. Oh that's right, they can barely compete against real teams like the Judson Rockets, Odessa Permian, as well as the other teams from East Texas.

Odessa Permian is not considered as an East Texas team. Actually East Texas teams laugh their butts off when someone brings up Odessa Permian in a topic out there. Odessa Permian is a joke to those East Texas folk.

Odessa Permian has not won a State Championship in almost 20 years. Odessa Permian won their State Championships in the 80's when there weren't thousands of new high schools in Texas. So scratch Odessa Permian from your comment.

-El Paso no state championships
-Odessa Permian no state championships in almost 20 years.

I didnt know Southlake Carrol, Euless Trinity, and Galena Park North Shore were from San Antonio lol. Maybe u need a lesson in geography iceman haha.

Obviously you're reading skills are top of the line. If you reread, I state teams from east texas, not just san antonio.

"Yes San antonio is a mecca for football. Most of the state title teams are from that area." Thats what u said and now ur retracting ur statement to include east texas?? how big of a lying hypocrite can u be??

Copyright © 2004-2014 EP GRIDIRON. All Rights Reserved.