Return to Website

CLAMS Multiple Sclerosis BB

Welcome to the CLAMS MS BB hosted by JoAnne of the CLAMS organization. Please post often. JoAnne will monitor this BB on a daily basis. Thank You

CLAMS Multiple Sclerosis BB
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOOKING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST WRONGFUL TERMINATION

LOOKING FOR A PRO BONO OR CONTINGENTCY TO TAKE ON A NATIONAL FIRM. MY LAYWER BAILED QUIT AFTER I TOLD HIM I DID NOT WANT TO SETTEL. ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY IT IS ABOUT FREEDOM. HOW FAR INTO YOURE MEDICAL RECORDS CAN EMPLOYERS GO. I HAD 2 DOCTORS CLEAR ME TO WORK WITH NO RESTRICTION. THE COMPANY ALLOWED PHYSICAL THERAPIST TO GIVE ME TEST THAT REALLY HAD NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE WORK I WAS HIRED FOR THEN WENT WITH THEIR OPINION OVER THE DOCTORS ITS A LONG STORY BUT EVERYONE THAT GETS ALL THE DETAILS WILL KNOW I DID NOT GET TREATED FAIRLY I KNOW IT CANT BE ONLY ME I NEED HELP

Re: LOOKING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST WRONGFUL TERMINATION

No you are not alone, CIGNA, my primary LTD Carrier is denying my disability after 4 years. SSDI is not a problem.

Re: Re: LOOKING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST WRONGFUL TERMINATION

I would like to first comment to looking for pro bono, go to a lawyer that does personal injury suits. This way you only pay if you win. I know it is not considered an injury, but they are getting involved with more and more things all the time. The other option is a law student in their final year of schooling.

And to your responcer, what did you do to receive SSDI so quickly that you feel there is no problem there? I would love to know I have MS, 5 hernmiated discs in my back, sarcoidosis, arthritis, an enlarged heart that leaks fluid on a regular basis and have been fighting with social security for 4 years now. All the doctors including the one they sent me to for my examination said I can no longer work......they say I can. I am on state disability for medical help and am going to school under federal vocational rehabilitation (even though I may never be able to work again I am not ready to give up). But have yet to be approved by SSDI. Please tell me your secret. My attorney said not to worry.....my bills make me worry.

Re: Re: LOOKING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST WRONGFUL TERMINATION

Heart goes out to you. My mom died of ms and i aint to fond of it.