Return to Website

CLAMS Multiple Sclerosis BB

Welcome to the CLAMS MS BB hosted by JoAnne of the CLAMS organization. Please post often. JoAnne will monitor this BB on a daily basis. Thank You

Forum: CLAMS Multiple Sclerosis BB
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: LOOKING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST WRONGFUL TERMINATION

I would like to first comment to looking for pro bono, go to a lawyer that does personal injury suits. This way you only pay if you win. I know it is not considered an injury, but they are getting involved with more and more things all the time. The other option is a law student in their final year of schooling.

And to your responcer, what did you do to receive SSDI so quickly that you feel there is no problem there? I would love to know I have MS, 5 hernmiated discs in my back, sarcoidosis, arthritis, an enlarged heart that leaks fluid on a regular basis and have been fighting with social security for 4 years now. All the doctors including the one they sent me to for my examination said I can no longer work......they say I can. I am on state disability for medical help and am going to school under federal vocational rehabilitation (even though I may never be able to work again I am not ready to give up). But have yet to be approved by SSDI. Please tell me your secret. My attorney said not to worry.....my bills make me worry.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools