Return to Website

CLAMS Multiple Sclerosis BB

Welcome to the CLAMS MS BB hosted by JoAnne of the CLAMS organization. Please post often. JoAnne will monitor this BB on a daily basis. Thank You

Forum: CLAMS Multiple Sclerosis BB
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My daughter has MS and she is 20 years old.

HI MY NAME IS MARTA I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS(MS) WHEN I WAS 16 THE YEAR 2009 I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAS IT WAS ALL SO SUDDEN IT TOOK THE DOCTORS SO LONG TO FIGURE IT OUT NOW I INJECT MYSELF ONCE A WEEK I TRY AND STAY STRONG BUT ITS REAL HARD SOMETIMES I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR DAUGHTER IS GOING THRU YOUR STORY HIT HOME FOR ME ITS LIKE PEOPLE TRY AND HELP BUT THE PAIN IS WITHIN KNOWING WHATEVER YOU AS HARD AS YOU TRY YOUR ALWAYS GONNA HAVE MS .YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT AS BEST AS YOU CAN THE FIRST WAS THE HARDEST BUT IVE MOVED PASSED IT AND THANKS TO MY GOD THAT GIVES ME STRENGTH EVERYDAY TOO WAKE UP AND FOR THE PRAYERS YOU WOULDNT EVEN THINK I HAVE MS SO JUST TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO KEEP BELIEVING AND THAT GOD IS ALWAYS WITH HER .

P.S. YOU CAN GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER MY EMAIL IT WOULD GREAT TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT - doryy1020@yahoo.com

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains