Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My dream

I had a dream that I was at a mall and there were huge Beatles mannequins all together in a little area. Some were cardboard and some were real with clothes. In the back there was a really tall John Lennon mannequin that was like 8 feet tall. He was wearing a really cool faux fur jacket that went to his ankles. I wanted to try it on so I was pulling it off of his arms. Suddenly he laughed and said "Why are you taking this" I apologized and told him I didnt know he was real. He smiled and said "Of course Im real". Then we sat on the floor and he was so much taller than me but really thin. He asked if I knew where his nephew was but I didnt. The he asked "So you like my coat? Yoko made it for me". Just then a little boy came running up to him and sat in his lap. He just kept smiling. John offered to show me his house so I accepted. It was a five story skinny building. On each floor it was only one nursery. When we got the the top Yoko was in the room and she was showing me baby clothes. I asked John why they had so many nurserys and he said "Yoko is having twins!". She didnt even look pregnant. Then the couple told me they lost $1,450 at the post office. I went to the lobby of the building that was the post office and my friend worked there. He have me two grey envelopes to give John and Yoko. One of the said on the front "We found your $1,450!!!" I rushed the letters to them and they thanked me. Yoko asked if I wanted to go shopping with her but I declined and said Id rather stay at their house. John signed me up to make a CD and sign "This Boy" I was nervous but I did it. After it was recorded I found out it had been lost in the vaults and I wouldnt see it for 40 years.

The end. I dont understand any of it!

Re: My dream

ashley,
what an awesome experience! hey you don't have to understand your dream, just be greatful you got to live it and meet john.
jason