Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: anyone can help me get out of this hellish country of mine?

where are you from? why would they kill you? if you are that scared you should just leave. find a way to get away. go some place where people aren't consumed by religion. there are many people here where i live who strongly believe in god but are not part of a religion. what you believe is your choice and nobody should be allowed to try and change that.

if you are sure that you will go look at www.wwoof.org or at www.hospitalityclub.org. what is about the other twenty percent??? if you and these twenty percent leave the land, who could be the doctor??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i am now living in a country where almost 80% are stupids.
they are easilly taken in by the lies of religious priests.
once i ever said, 'i hate them since they're changing GOD's loveful face into hatred and anger'

HOPE THERE is GOD's HANDS from ABOVE picking me out before it is too late...i am scared that they'd kill me here.

thanks....Be Peace Upon Us All.
call me at +001 62 85225131914 - ASAP

Natanael, I'm from Rep of Ireland and I can empathise somewhat with you. Although my people are very intelligent, they can often seem very small minded and would be mainly dismissive of matters discussed in forums such as this. You'll find like-minded people if you really want to. Have to go to bed now...take care.