Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: wonsoponatime... one dream when I had 14

the idea you have is the way you see, but now you have to do something to go this way. of course it is correct to cut yourself from the rest of the world to get some distance of the problems you are looking for. but the thing is - until this step is everything imaginative - you are thinking about problems and its solutions. noone will tell you that it would be easy to go the way that solute problems. i guess it is very hard to go in a town of konservative people and demonstrate there alone or twice. but then the beginning is created. Not that thousands of people join you in five minutes, but you make these people you are meeting thinking about the problem in your light.
I guess you will make one mind of thousand changing, and the other 999 will give you a bad day, but when you are strong and find the one, you change the world. believe in this what you are, this is just all what you have. bye dietrich