Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OUR world YOUR world MY world

OUR world YOUR world MY world.
THE world is not existing. THE world is unpersonaly... If paople say THE world is so sad and full of hate - dont they mean their ones? Only I (should) decide of which contents my world consists. My world is full of love. For sure I can imagine what stands behind the word hate - but i decide wether i live it or not. even worldpollution. my world is not polluted - if there is waste i take it away - a non polluted world. If i see one man treating his next in a bad way - i will treat him in a good way. you see?? - it is possible to live our world like we want it to be lived.
the only thing we have to do is taking care about our thoughts.
beeing blessed and in love

Re: OUR world YOUR world MY world

as much as we may want to believe that, you cant help if other around you hate. even if its not something you do you cant ignore it and say its not part of "my world", that doesnt solve the problem, and if you wanted to help at all you wouldnt just block the bad out. you have to start to think about what other people go through and try to understand what makes them do what they do, even the bad people, just imagining somethings better doesnt make it better no matter how hard you try. i would rather see everybody else around me happy because that is what makes me happy. unfortunatly you cant just spread the love and make everything better. it is possible to live our world the way we want it to be but we still have to remember the people who dont want to live it the same as you may want to or i may want to, everybodys different, though you may have good intentions for the world you cant force everybody else to have those same feelings. if everybody lived the way they think their world should be, like you say in what you wrote, then we would all be living in a different world. im not saying that people shouldnt think for themselves and decide how they want to live, its just that you make it sound as though they should live it peaceful and full of love and that is not how all people are. sorry if i got your message completly wrong you may have not meant it the way i thought and if thats true i apologize thats just how i interpreted it.

I agree on that.
I believe, that you can create the world you live in.
When you start to change your view and change your life in acting responsible and honest to people,
animals, nature; THAT is the first thing you can do.
No matter what all the other say and do; THIS is
something you change. And you might notice, that people around you behave different.
Impossible? Only, if you say it.
The truth is....there is no truth. Create the world
you live in with your own responsibility.
We're connected anyway.
I started writing songs in my spare time.
Want to hear? Try http://www.mp3.de/home/globalbrain
Hope you like it...anyway everything is interpretation...
Keep the spirit
Love
Heiko

**** hippies

yeh but im sure when people say that THE world is full of hate they are talking about the majority or peoples worlds thus THE world in general

All it takes is a ut single voice to start a rebellion. Beducation is the worlds most powerful weapon. You need to educate yourself on the world and then find a solution not ignore the problem.