Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peace.

mmm yes i totaly agree with this, we need peace and war is wrong blah blah but we have already created a world where posession means everything, posession=power=money =) people became really dependant on it, i did too =) i need money to buy a lemon at dominion.. and to win or get hold of something that means so much in the world calls for desperate measures, war. i hate war its stupid but its so hard eliminate it from our lives now, its been in our world forever, and how are you gonna make alll the people in the world to think the same way? suicide bombers believe its a holy act to sacrifice yourself in order to kill many others, its their culture, how will you convert someone like that to thikning that their beliefs are wrong? hmm? precisely.

Re: Re: Peace.

We can convert them by saying, look we have made some mistakes in the past, but we apoligize for them. We should also try to help the terrorists instead of fighting them, once they get the message that we want to change and we want to help them, im sure the world would be a better place.
Why is it that the U.S. wants to change the world, but is not willing to change itself? I think we need complete reform in America, but we need a really strong leader to do it. A whole new way of looking at the world is probably what we need, and it starts with our young generation, im 16. I believe that in our lifetime we can make some major changes if we only have to courage to do it.