Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i think lennon was just a man who couldnt find his place in the world..

i really do think so, and i feel really sorry for him. It seems to me that he didnt quite know what to do with himself, he felt like an outsider looking at the wrold from different eyes, writing his song Imagine about it, which really makes you wonder doesnt it? anyway i think he saw or understood something that noone yet did, something beyond what we see and he wanted to try to make us understand,to have an influence on the youth, the ones who will rule the world in the future and who will hopefully rememebr his words and make the world a better place. i always felt kinda sorry for him when i watched movies about him or th ebealtes, ever since he met yoko he seemed so enclosed in his world, somewhere where noone can reach him..ta-da-da-da.. =)

Re: i think lennon was just a man who couldnt find his place in the world..

I agree that he saw the world in a radically different and acutely perceptive way in comparison to most people, but I do think that he was in fact well aware of his place in the world, and that if he had died poor and relatively anonymous he still would have found it.

Re: Re: i think lennon was just a man who couldnt find his place in the world..

yes i totally agree with you, i beleive that he was well aware of his place in the world, and what his purpose was, but if he hadn't have become famous, if he hadnt have become known as a man of peace to the world, well he would have been known as a man of peace to somebody that knew him, famous or not he was john lennon, yoko ono or not.