Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: My personal dream with John Lennon Please Read

Hey Danny,
it's Vic,(victoria), speaking about dreams of loved ones tht have passed on, i sometimes have dreams about my Uncle Robert who passed away in 1997. Whe he was young like 21 or so, he had gotten into a car accident with a bunch of his friends, he was the only one tht had gotten badly hurt, but he was the only one tht was wearing his seat belt, so at 21 years old he had gottin paralized. He was in the hospital for the rest of his life, after the accident he starting getting very ill and they had him on alot of medication, i have only known my uncle to be in the hospital, i didnt know him before tht, anyways there was two things tht he was very fond of, basketball and art.
As i was growing up i developed a liking for drawing and my family has always told me tht i get it from him, and the basketball thing, well i just played 3 years at the University of Calgary and once again my family sayd i get it from him but anyways, him passing away made me feel like i had no one to relate to, like no one liked the same things as i do, you no my mother having no sentimental value for anything, my father taking off and not showing up for 13 years, my brother who is in and out of jail and homes, and my very religous aunt tht i would say was the closest to my Uncle.
But, i have dreams about him, like he would be walking and not in a wheel chair and happy. And having those type of dreams are life changing, to know tht one of your closest loved ones are happy and safe. Frankly those are the only mornings tht i can get up and go to work.

p.s. what did you mean when you said Elvis doesnt need to come to me when i can learn from you?o and give me an e mail sometime