Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Read This..Tell me what u think

"The real question is;Are you happy with the person in the mirror?"

To tell you the truth I see an illusion of Jesus in the mirror, is that dangerous? Does that mean I'm going to die a horrible death? I don't know.
All wish to do is leave a legacy behind, like John Lennon left Imagine for people like me, who look for answers to the worlds problems. My legacy will be the imaginefoundation.co.uk, a website in tribute to the song Imagine, not a charity or a non-profit organisation or for capitalism but just a simple web-site where people can sign a guestbook if they agree with the message of Imagine by john.

Kash

If you look in the mirror and see and illusion of Jesus, I say no you will not die a horrible death, however you need to find your self in that mirror and leave your own legacy. "imagine there's no heaven its easy if you try, no hell below us, above us only sky".
Please think of what john was trying to tell us. I think you need to make your own way, not to say you can't have religion in your life.

Re: Re: Read This..Tell me what u think

I agree with anthoney in as much as, you should not concern your self with things you can not control. As for the Question, Is man a flame burning out of control, I reply NO.The Earth has survived for billions of years with any manner of creatures inhabiting it, and at no time has the earth "Burnt out" so to speak. I believe the earth considers us a "mosquito" so to speak. when we are all dead and go the earth will remain, as if it had brushed a bug from its shoulder. So as Anthoney put it look in the mirror and find a way to see that person in a possitive light.

I don't believe in god I am an agnostic, but were I to believe in a higher power, which I may some day as I am curently concsumed by Buddism. If I did believe in a higher power I would have to say that if we are here for a reason anything we create or do to the environment, is part of the plan. But as the Buddah said Find peace within ones self and help your fellow beings.