Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Read This..Tell me what u think

I agree with anthoney in as much as, you should not concern your self with things you can not control. As for the Question, Is man a flame burning out of control, I reply NO.The Earth has survived for billions of years with any manner of creatures inhabiting it, and at no time has the earth "Burnt out" so to speak. I believe the earth considers us a "mosquito" so to speak. when we are all dead and go the earth will remain, as if it had brushed a bug from its shoulder. So as Anthoney put it look in the mirror and find a way to see that person in a possitive light.

I don't believe in god I am an agnostic, but were I to believe in a higher power, which I may some day as I am curently concsumed by Buddism. If I did believe in a higher power I would have to say that if we are here for a reason anything we create or do to the environment, is part of the plan. But as the Buddah said Find peace within ones self and help your fellow beings.