Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: peace

hello jessica, my name is esther, and I am 19.firstly I want to say you sorry, becouse my english is very poor, but I have read your message and now I need told you what I think about this topic. I think that peace is imposible to found or make, peace is the place where we want to arrive, but we never can do it, so we fight for that.we dream with this place to can be better, but we won´t be perfect ever(I don´t now how I can say that in english). I am sorry again, but I think that peace don´t exist, becouse alwais happend something that broke and destroy the peace. finally I want to say that I think that john lennon knew what I said, and I think that he acted and writed to motivate the people to live being betters, so they -we- never found perfection, we never will found peace.
*YO*

Re: Re: peace

peace does exist. its a long and slow journey to acheive it, but it can and will be done. look inside yourself to find the peace, and look to the masters. it will happen, we all just have to believe in it.

Re: peace

i have a facebook group called "interdependence of life" :) look for it and join it, i created it and i put all my feelings there :) i think you'll be surprised.