Start a New Topic 
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Memorial Day - Honoring our Veterans
What does it really mean besides BBQ's, Parties, Picnics a day off of work? US Memorial Day http://www.usmemorialday.org/ Honoring Our Veterans http://www.house.gov/delahunt/veterans.shtml Arlington Cemetary http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&um=1&...
Views: 153   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 30, 2007 9:41am
by JeanCat
Topic of Week Ending Saturday May 26, 2007 - Review
The Topic for week ending May 26, 07 was: Plan for a Summer of Success! Plan for Successful Summer Vacations! Preface: The beginning of the meeting was a REVIEW of Last Weeks Topic: Cravings and Urges For this REVIEW please see the second to my last posting...
Views: 304   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 30, 2007 9:33am
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
On Program today Tues 5/29
Its hot here, summer has finally sprung here at the beach.. Now is the time for alot of salad, which is what I had last nite. I use chicken in mine, in a huge bowl, I buy Purdue or Tyson already cooked sliced and seasoned. 1 cup which is 4 points, 1/2 cup 2 point...
Views: 181   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 30, 2007 9:27am
by JeanCat
How to get motivated and stay there
How does everyone do it?? Why is this so tough for me just to follow the WW plan? I KNOW I HAVE TO DO THIS so that alone should be enough to get the weight off.But I seem to not do it..I beat myself up daily wondering why I am not on plan.I am paying for it.On the sc...
Views: 244   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 29, 2007 9:06pm
by Patty
l
Laura
Been lurking, love this site
Hi everyone, like I said I've been lurking for months and decided to join in. I too have been a WW on and off for years. I just rejoined last week and had my first weigh in today. I lost 10 l/4 lbs. The last time I joined I lost 115 lbs. gained a lot of it back an...
Views: 205   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 29, 2007 8:56pm
by Patty
t
Tobe
as a group we lost 935.5 lbs yayyyyyyyyyy
Since Aimee started this progress area the grand total of lost lbs is 935.5 thats almost a 1/2 ton of flab.......... What a rockin group...... shake that boodie this week, lets get to that 1000 lb mark............... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................
Views: 212   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 29, 2007 7:53pm
by jeancat
t
Tobe
Views: 173   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 29, 2007 2:23pm
by akus
Jeancat’s Favorites # 8 May 27, 2007
Trader Joe’s Asian Style Chicken For lettuce Wraps. 3.5 servings. Each serving is 2 Tbsp of seasoned chicken calories only 80 Fat = 5 grams Fiber = 1 ONLY Points = 2 Total package: Cals = 280 Fat = 15 Fiber = 3 Points = 7 Note: Can...
Views: 422   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 28, 2007 9:25pm
by Patty
t
Tobe
On Program today Memorial Day 5/28
No parties today for me. I'm waiting for the sun to rise so I can get on the beach for the day, I did eat at that party nothing too terribly drastic, a few hot wings, and one Pork Sparerib.... I haven't gotten on the scale yet, so I don't know if I did any da...
Views: 179   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 28, 2007 9:23pm
by Patty
p
Patty
Hey, Jeancat....where are you???
Hey, I took your suggestion and copied all the Beck Diet Solution Daily pages to notepad and put them on my desktop...(I hope I said that right, LOL)..I will type it in notepad on the next one and see if I can post it here and not lose it...(Like I said.. I really do...
Views: 186   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 28, 2007 2:44pm
by jeancat
Saturday is have fun day!
Yes, you guessed it, it's have fun moving day! Go play ball with your kids, wash the car and have a water fight with the family, go for a family bike ride or hike, take the dog/s for a stroll through the neighbor hood or perhaps the beach! Have fun! I'm on my way...
Views: 178   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 28, 2007 2:39pm
by jeancat
c
Cam
PINT IS A POUND-Consulation (sp) For Aimee
Aimee- Just in case you are not aware - 16 oz of water weighs 1# so your 34 oz "refresher" contributed 2# to your weekly weigh in. I know that it isn't the best but I always weigh "dry". make it up the minute I step off the scale
Views: 230   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2007 12:55pm
by Aimee
t
Tobe
WW Weigh in today Sun ( new week) 5/27
Weighing in today that is if the mtg is open. PattyJo Sandy
Views: 192   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 28, 2007 9:04am
by sandyg
t
Tobe
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2007 8:30am
by Maajida
a
Aimee
Kris, Amanda K, Sara and NAE
Did you guys weigh in this week? If so, please send in your results for the progress page. I'm trying to get it updated before I go out of town Tuesday. If you don't get here today or Monday due to the holiday, just post here and Tobe will send your results to me and...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2007 5:26pm
by Aimee
t
Tobe
WW Weigh In Today Fri 5/25 Pls check back after your meeting
Going to WW today is Amanda Kelly Good Luck
Views: 207   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 27, 2007 5:09pm
by Aimee
t
Tobe
On Program Sun 5/27
Today I plan on being on program, I have a party this afternoon to go to, but... I'll have lunch here before I go, so there will be no temptation.. I have WI on Tues, I usually keep Sun and Mon lite days with alot of water. I don't expect a loss but thats ok...
Views: 163   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 27, 2007 12:36pm
by JeanCat
Topic of Week Ending Saturday May 19, 2007 - Review
Week Ending Saturday May 19, 07 Topic of the Week: Craving Vs Urges “The pain of passing up food is temporary, but the rewards of weight loss are forever. “ Author is unknown What is the difference between the two? Consider the two scenario...
Views: 303   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 27, 2007 9:30am
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
On Program today Sat 5/26 day 2 of the weekend,..
I said day 2 of the weekend, because the hoopla started here at the beach yesterday, they came running with their stuff in droves, lots of little kids and lots of junk in tow LOL. This is the start of the season here and for us who live here all yr long, dread th...
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2007 8:45am
by JeanCat
p
Patty
Day #14 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Day #14....Plan for Tomorrow.... 'Plan and monitor yuor eating in writing every day.' This means you are going to take a tablet, small spiral notebook (I get mine at walmart for $1.00 or less), or anything else you can keep track of each day and keep them bou...
Views: 171   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 27, 2007 8:34am
by JeanCat
p
Patty
Day #13 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Sorry, this might be short and sweet...I'm still having trouble seeing.....I can type..just having trouble reading the book with it's small print.... Overcome Cravings...... Cravings usually peak within the first few weeks of your diet. Once you limit or stop...
Views: 166   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 27, 2007 8:16am
by JeanCat
s
sandyg
Michigan
Where in Michigan are you coming to Aimee??
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2007 7:57am
by sandyg
c
CJB
Need a helpful favor
Hello everyone, I was on WW several years ago but due to family issues and the such I stopped going to the meetings. Now that life is better for me I want to start using the WW plan for weight loss. Unfortunately, I am not able to pay for meetings but I do have all...
Views: 252   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 27, 2007 7:54am
by JeanCat
a
Aimee
New Message Board
Hi everyone, I've been toying with the idea of getting a new message board. One where we would have categories that we could post under instead of all of it just being on one page like it is now. It would look much like the one Pam has on her site from halfmysize.com...
Views: 395   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 27, 2007 2:44am
by Melissa
t
Tobe
WW Weigh Ins today Thursday 5/24
Going to WW today is... Amanda Meg Cheryl Becky Lorraine Sharon Good Luck to everyone, and enjoy your meeting.
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2007 8:37pm
by meg
s
Sharon
Just wanted to share
Hi everyone! I had to share that I just came home from the mall and (drumroll please) I went down 2 pants sizes AND I bought an XL blouse from the JUNIORS section. OMG!!!!! I feel terrific! So even though I gained weight the previous week and lost 1.2 this week, m...
Views: 190   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2007 5:10pm
by Tobe
t
Tobe
WW Weigh Ins today Thursday 5/24 please post your results when you come home...
Going to WW today is... Amanda Meg Cheryl Becky Lorraine Sharon Good Luck to everyone, and enjoy your meeting.
Views: 227   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 26, 2007 8:54am
by Cheryl from MN
t
Tobe
On Program today Friday 5/25 Memorial Day Weekend
Well its buzzing down here at the Jersey Shore, everyone is getting ready for the mobs to start this week-end, We who live here dread this time of year, when the beaches become a mob scene. We still have really one full month of no tourists, it really begins when th...
Views: 186   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 26, 2007 3:11am
by JeanCat
a
Aimee
TV Shows
Since we were talking about Grey's Anatomy yesterday, I was just wondering what shows everyone plans on watching this summer? I plan on watching: Hell's Kitchen So You Think You Can Dance America's Got Talent and Big Brother (if it's on)
Views: 203   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 25, 2007 11:31pm
by Tammy (OH)
FRUSTRATED!!
I thought I did so well the last two weeks and then I went to weigh in and gained 4.5 lbs...... I DON"T KONW WHAT TO DO!!
Views: 247   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 25, 2007 8:47pm
by jeancat
m
mandee
the destination-less journey
One of the things I find hardest about the weight-loss process is what to do once you reach goal. I'm type-A so I'm pretty much crap without a goal. However, a healthy lifestyle's a lifetime commitment- chockfull of crises, events, holidays, and other things that...
Views: 169   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 25, 2007 4:54pm
by JeanCat
Forgot to post this AM! MOVE IT!
Thanks Uki for posting in my absence again!! I was so excited to get back to the gym today that I forgot to post my MOVE IT thread! I had a GREAT time at the gym today and was so happy to get back in my element again! I think my workout partners missed me too! I h...
Views: 113   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 25, 2007 4:43pm
by JeanCat
t
Tobe
On Program today THursday 5/25
I'll be on program today, even tho I'm heading on the beach for the day. My plan is on my journel, I'll have a good breakfast here, and take my lunch with me, along with some watermelon... It feels so good to put on a bathing suit, and strut the beach, without a...
Views: 150   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 25, 2007 4:38pm
by JeanCat
Friday!!! Did you shake your grove thang this week???
Hello everyone! Well, just for today, I decided since I was up after midnight that I'd go ahead and post our Move It thread so that I wouldn't forget about it. I'm so tickled that Zac is well enough for me to be able to be back in my routine. I always stress abo...
Views: 101   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 25, 2007 11:09am
by mandee
Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy?
Help! I TiVoed last week's season finale and I selected that it record the entire show. Well, the show must have started late or run long. To make a long story short, I went to watch it last night and the last 15 minutes were missing! Ahhhhhhhh!! Can anyone fill...
Views: 167   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 25, 2007 10:31am
by Aimee
t
Tobe
WW WI today Mon 5/21
Monday the start of a new work week,, boo!!! Today going to the scale is Maajida Good luck and come back with a loss!!!!
Views: 180   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 25, 2007 12:20am
by Maajida
Back in the element...
Well, Zac and I came home from the hospital yesterday. We arrived there Monday morning at 8:45 AM and left Tuesday afternoon at about 12:45 PM. I, of course, stayed with him. He enjoyed all of the attention and not having to share me with his two brothers. I enjo...
Views: 153   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 25, 2007 12:07am
by Tammy (OH)
Filling in for Tammy one more day - MOVE it!
Tammy is out for one more day caring for Zac, so you get your substitute. LOL Please don't treat me like a substitute teacher and torture me. Anyway, here is your gentle reminder that the day is still young and there is plenty of time to get some exercise. E...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2007 10:53am
by ukisuki
t
Tobe
WW Weigh In today Wed 5/23 please post your results when you come home
Going to WW is a large group and they are: Aimee Ben Marilyn Tammy Pam Linda Patty Kris Good Luck and LOSE!!!!!!
Views: 210   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 24, 2007 8:12am
by Marilyn
p
Patty
Day #12 of The Beck Diet Solution....(train your brain to think like a thin person)
Day #12...Practice Hunger Tolerance... We are going to learn to tolerate hunger.... 'When people who struggle with dieting get hungry, they often feel hunger pangs intensely. The sensations can feel like an emergency. All thier attention gets focused on how unc...
Views: 233   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 23, 2007 11:10pm
by JeanCat
a
Amanda
progress chart
Well I finally did it after months and months of threatening, I smashed my scale. I jumped up and down on it in true 3 year old style until it made pinging noises and would no longer weigh anything. I'm tired of getting on there and seeing double digit gains no mat...
Views: 295   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 23, 2007 10:36pm
by Patty
Praise God!
I just wanted to let you all know that my lil' Zac is doing well. My hubby brought his laptop to the hospital and they have wireless access which is how I am sending this message to you all. Anyway, the DR has come in and said that he didn't just cut one tendon but...
Views: 233   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 23, 2007 10:09pm
by Tammy (OH)
m
meg
tobe or aimee...
ok i was just checking the weight loss chart, I did not lose 3 last week, I was +3! it was nice to think that but i am honest so i don't wanna look like i only have good weeks! so last thurs i was +3 for a total loss of -30.6 sorry if i seemed unclear before
Views: 197   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 23, 2007 5:31pm
by Aimee
s
Sharon
Mindless eating
Today I found myself eating my favorite breakfast mindlessly. I was sitting in my bed no less, (my back is still out...still dealing with positions and pain) eating my 1 pt banana bran muffin (Aimees receipe)warmed with light ICBINC spread watching one of those morni...
Views: 206   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 23, 2007 5:08pm
by jeancat
t
Tobe
WW Weigh Ins Today Tues 5/22 Please post your results when you come home......
Here we go, going to the Scale today is the following LouAnne Jen Tobe Brandie (away on Vacation) Akus Sue Annie Good Luck Losers
Views: 226   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 23, 2007 2:54pm
by Cheryl fr. Tenn
t
Tobe
On Program Today Wed 5/23
Its going to be full hot sun today, and I am so on the beach with a book, lunch and lots of water. I was out to a friends for dinner last nite, and they knowing that I'm on WW'ers, they cooked specailly for me, wasn't that great?? They made shrimp wrapped in ba...
Views: 125   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 23, 2007 1:28pm
by akus
Jean Cat's Favorites # 7 - May 21, 2007
NEW Healthy Favorite Snack Trader Joes LOW FAT Hummus DIP The package does NOT say Low Fat! But considering the other or regular hummus has tahini and tahini oil in it and has large amounts of Fat grams, the following is a steal: 1. Tomato Basil 35 cals, Fa...
Views: 296   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 22, 2007 7:50pm
by Jeancat
Filling in for Tammy - so let's MOVE IT!!
I know I will not say it as well as she does, but in her honor, since she more than has her hands full right now with all that is going on with Zac, and gently remind us all that there is still plenty of time to get out there and move it!! It is beautiful here and...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2007 1:40pm
by ukisuki
a
akus
Small victories
Today i could put on my jeans without, yes without, unzipping or unbuttoning them. I think its time for a smaller size!!! Went to work today and on the table sat 3, 2-ounce cups of candy, 2 were filled with the Hershey "kissables" and the other was a new 'kiss', H...
Views: 167   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 22, 2007 12:13pm
by Tobe
t
Tobe
On Program today Tuesday May 22
Yes another on a planned program. I'm off to the scale in a few hours, thats my first stop, then probably off for a walk in the park again.. THis afternoon I'm heading to a friends for dinner, they know I'm on WW so I'm sure they won't put any stuff out, that w...
Views: 132   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 22, 2007 11:24am
by Linda S.
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Free Forum powered by Bravenet