supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best IFL Waterboy/ or Watergirl

I am really looking for details here.

Who keeps the water the coldest?
Who can run the fastest without spilling?
Who has the best timeout awareness?
Who can fill them the quickest?
Who blocks the water table from someone knocking it over
the best?

We owe our league the truth so please take this thread seriously!

Re: Best IFL Waterboy/ or Watergirl

I would have to Say our boys at Home, The Gibsons, are the Best! They keep us Nice and Hydrated 100% of the Time, They run the Water. And during the Away Games, our Coachs Family keeps us Nice and Watered Down! So I give them all the Thanks!

brown-noser!!!

Thad #73

P.S. I agree with everything he said.

Now Thad, I love my Water!

I must speak up and vote on this one. I vote my son, Howie, water carrier and team manager for the Indiana Generals!

You see, I spend at least 60+ hours a week with my son(on nonschool weeks, he is my best friend. Five years ago, when I joined the Hendricks County Generals, I told the coach I had a water carrier. He stated, "We already had a water girl named Shelly." I then to proceed to tell the coach, "But Howie will be doing all the away games as well!" ...and he was instantly hired since Shelly did not do practices nor away games.

5 years later, just about every practice and every game, Howie not only hauled water, he filmed, sold raffle tickets, and even ANNOUNCED! He is starting quarterback for his 8th grade team and understands the game, so time outs, 2 minute warnings and ect "Here comes the water!"

The only downfall to Howie now is that those 8th grade hormones are at full throttle and he is being "distracted" by the player's 20 yr old girlfriends on the sidelines and misses a water break every now and then!!

Generals#56

....I thought it would only be fair to mention, that I am also distracted by the player's 20 yr old girlfriends on the sidelines as well.

Generals#56

My vote is for Howie, the kid is great!!! Mike i would be very proud of him also, he is a awesome kid.

This is the reaqson I love to play in this league. Many of us with kids can bring them to games and get them involved and interested. Great job to Howie and my vote goes to him!!!

Late,

The Guru

My vote is for Howie as well. This kid could be doing a million things on Saturdays but instead he is at our games running water and making sure no one falls out. Mad respect for this kid!

Howie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, howie is the man...and sorry about my girlfriend distracting everybody, she loves to be there and help though....she loves all you guys!!!

No, it's Howie hands down.
Not only does he do everything already mentioned, but he throws pregame routes, practice routes, and even fills in on the line when we're missing a guard or tackle (seriously). He's done it all. Howie is THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah # 5 we all love her too! ha ha ha! HOWIE is mos def the man with the aqua plan.

Howie Long?? that's be a big waterboy. Good props to the kid though. We mustangs have been blessed with some good servants as well. Megan brower is the all around do it all. She was even Stang of the week if I recall. We should have a water duel this weekend. It may even be purified this weekend since Ogre threw a fit.

I vote for Howie too!!! With Mickey not playing this year I have missed seeing him on the sidelines taking care of everything. I usually tried to help out when I was there. Howie does it all. So hands down Howie is the MAN!!!!