supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best ifl o linemen

now that the season is winding down lets see some ideas on who has the best line and some the best linemen in the league??

Re: best ifl o linemen

#99 of the Indiana Generals....340 pounds of hole-opening lineman......Tony Appleby

not just because i play line, but we (darke county) have some nasty lineman... we block down field too...

ME hands down the best in the league.I dont care It goes tie Me david duncan sean foley ARE whole line big harv al cody.But i think im the best in the league and have been for 4 years

Our

WOW! Thats a bold statement Bronco 72. Do people tell you that your that good or do you just know it? I'm sure there are 10+ guys that disagree. I don't even play in your league but I'd love to come watch someone as great as you say you are.

Everyone thinks that someone on their team is the best, and that is fine but the question should be "what o lineman in the ifl would you least like to play against" Now comes my bias opinion, Thad Conely # 73 Crush. I honestly think that this entire season he has missed less than handful of blocks and has had more pancakes than i care to count.

whoa there 72.....now I cant speak for all the years of the IFL but I would certainly question you being the best o-lineman at least one of those years....

#?CRUSH guy...thx, but that's supposed to be a secret.

and it's CONLEY!

Could you be my favorite guard that plays fullback??

I think some of the best lineman i have seen play this year are #99 of the Generals and #73 of the crush, although i DID see u play bronco#72, u were beat more than once in your game against the cougars, but also are slow out of your stance and seem timid downfield, take this as positive criticism but you aren't even one of the top 10 i have seen this year...

I have nothing but love for you Thad, but I know how to spell your name! And I always post my number on here so if I look like an ass everyone knows it. I was surprised to see that our line didn't get more votes for the best o-line, it is not your fault that we managed to turn the ball over a hundred times this year. I voted for you guys, you are my heroes!

I just wish i was at the cougars game.Funny thing is I wasnt i was at my sisters weeding.Sorry so you didnt see the cougars run right by me at all.

Ricky...shouldn't you be working!! Haha, I guess they haven't blocked this site for you yet either huh?!?

See you thursday night!

Thad

#64 of the Generals!

The entire offensive line of the Indianapolis Generals, all of them.......we'll eclipse the 1,000 rushing yard mark saturday.....so my whole line has had a great year.........

Does anyone think that any teams besides their own have any good players, just curious.

I liked the Mustangs group. They kept Whit pretty well protected throught the game....So Did the Warrior O line.
Of course I love my squad too, but I have noticed a few others. I cannot say I saw a "bad" O line this year..seriously..Just a few stood out above others.

Hendricks

Thad Conley aka Hoss is the real deal as is Ian Rozens of the generals. Grote from the warriors, Sean smedziuk of the thunder, when he is healthy.....one of the best damn players around. Joe coomer, I just love that guy. Mustangs line already knows what I think of them...most fun i've ever had.

Hemi, I love you too and you have my vote for best Cornerback in the history of football!

I know that I am rooting for a fellow player but 76 from my warriors oline is hands down my pick for best lineman....he is technically sound and his footwork is unreal, I can honestly say that I feel he is the best OL in the league, he's fun at the buffets too haha

I would have to chime in with Grote and #76 from the warriors. Can you really defeat those guys on run blocking. You would also have to add Foley from the Broncos. He get his arms on a man and keep moving his feet. And I've got much love #99 and #64 of the Generals.

Thank you to anyone who said positive words about me,however I think it is funny when guys always say a guy on their own team. It is hard for me to judge other offensive linemen as I do not play much defense so I get a much better perspective of defensive lineman. So I say ask the defensive guys who the best o lineman are. As for d-linemen I think the toughest so far was easily #6 of the Cougars and also #48 of the Broncos he was also a very solid player.

I know they're not in the IFL... but the Cutters have yet to allow sack this year. And they do lead the league in rushing yards.

That is very impressive...not to give up a sack all year takes work, I don't care who you are.

#73 Crush