supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW ENGLAND Patriots..........CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Well, Well,....so thats how Brady goes from mediocrity to the second best QB in the NFL.(Oh yes, Peyton to me is #1) Im not surprised. The bastards. Now with all the hell my boy Barry Bonds has been given and he hasn't failed a single test, should not the Patriots be given an asterisk on each of their championships? Was it not obvious when Brady just so happen to always find the open man and never get sacked when we all knew he had cement shoes in college? Im so happy, I hope they tar and feather both Kraft and Beli-dick. Can't stand em. Cmon, a guy in full Patriots garb with a camera and noone but the Packers were previously suspicious? Thats funny as hell. Your thoughts?...........Beast, Pats 69 out!

Re: NEW ENGLAND Patriots..........CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm out of the loop.....

What happened???

A Patriots' employee had his video camera taken away from him by security at the Jets game. The guy was on the sideline "filming"...they had suspiscion that he was video taping the Jets' coaches' defensive signals. The commish. gave all the teams a HARSH warning about doing that.

The same employee got his camera taken away last year in Green Bay as well.

I've talked to some people from Boston...they actually think that the Jets paid this employee to do it and get busted!!! Haha

They wish......Im bettin they were cheatin.

Soooooooooo.

They are guilty..so with Godell being such an extreme hard guy on ethics..( look at what he's done with players outside football with non-felonies )
Whats he gonna do about this? Will he be as hard on Belichick as he was on a Pac man Jones?

Hendricks

It just keeps getting better...I m hearin that Marvin Lewis had his headsets mysteriously go dead at a game in foxboro. Supposedly he was talking to another head coach in the NFL who had it happen to him there too.

I guess you just can't trust a Patriot. Only kidding, I'm not trying to start anything here. Although I'd keep my eye on Toledo. I've heard he's taking human growth hormone because he thought it would make him taller. Just kidding Toledo, you know you're my boy. Good luck in the playoffs!
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

I guess I have to stop taking "dammitol" the pill that makes me feel younger, but act older...

Hendricks

Brian, if you haven't heard, Toledo is out for the season. He is scheduled to undergo surgery on his ACL on the 26th. We are all wishing him the best and praying for a full rocovery.
I think the ACL thing is bogus though, I thinnk he's having his legs lengthened!!!!!!! Says he want to be 5'7" when we do the roster next season.
Ledo, why you giggle so much?

Wayne,

Thanks..I didnt know..but yeah..I know he was having the same surgery that kid did on South Park..adding to his knees to get taller.... I'd dontate, but I'm already only 5"6.

Tell him I hope he is well soon, and I can't retire until he does..so tell him to get back on the field soon!