supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Undertaker" interview

Ida,
I would just like to thank you for the great job you did with the interview with my younger brother. Now I know everybody out there is saying awe the Kickers are showing love, but many of you have no idea how far my brother has come in recent years, and I think the interview spoke volumes. I'm extremely proud of what he has accomplished, and he deserves the recognition that he receives. The only thing I could possibly critique about the interview is the spelling of our last name. It's Clawson, not Claussen. Great interview though, and keep them coming. Good luck to all as the post season approaches, just not if you play the Crush.(You understand)
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

Re: "The Undertaker" interview

Thanks you sir.

The pleasure was our, truly.

One of the Korner staff told Ida that he saw you kick a game winning pat against the then Kokomo Mustangs in what he called the greatest comeback in semi pro ball when you were with the River City Rhinos.
Your brother is much like you, a leader and as professional as semi can possibly get, and had a great role model in you to follow!

Incidentally, The Guru's interview was quite interesting as well and he represented the IFL splendidly with humor and great taste!

Outside of hemi's photo from last year, these were two of the most memorable player profiles we've had- But all have been great.

To all players..we love the interviews, and if anyone out there has a player or coach you'd like to hear more about..send us his name and team and we'll do the rest..

Oh, and Ida now has it..CLAWSON as in kicker.......not the pickles....

Ida said it!

I do remember that game quite well. Our coach at that time felt that every offensive play had to be a big long bomb. However, he got kicked out of that game, I think in the 3rd quarter(this part was just a little fuzzy), but after that we started killing them with the underneath stuff, and were able to move the ball wuite freely. After that game we pretty much owned the Mustangs until the Rhinos folded in 2000. But I remember that extra point though, that was one of a few game winners I have had. I would have to agree with the fact that that was one of the greatest comebacks ever, I think it ranks right up there with the Bills coming back to beat the Oilers.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

Good stuff dave.

Dave is a leader and I got his back. Im surprised he is not getting paid for his skillful talents. I got your back Dave; great interview!! WHEEEWWWWWW GO DRAGONS!