supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Court Case In Ohio

Columbus, OH (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Franklin County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the University of Michigan Wolverines, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Re: Court Case In Ohio

Nice!
Although I really can't say much.
GO IRISH!!!
Clawson out

Thats freakin great, at first I was like what the hell does this have to do with football.Good one!

amen! go irish!

THAT WAS TOO DAMN HILARIOUS.....I busted out laughin here at work and this place is dead quiet. For once, Im proud to say Im a Hoosier football fan. They should get to a bowl this year. AND MAY EVEN BEAT MICHIGAN.

Love It HOSS!

Hoss, you tickle my giggle berries

My boi Chris Graham will lead the Wolverines defense........Notre Dame 24 Michigan 27!!!! go wolverines!!

The things I do at work to keep you people happy!

Thad